Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Knox.jpgKnoxHeadshot.jpgThis scruffy, rangy, lanky boy is KNOX.  As his necklace and balloons might imply, he is one fun-loving guy.  He's not very big, however, at 8" tall, and is made from genuine English mohair from the Norton mill.
Available on my website.  Thanks for looking!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

OH Sue Ann!!! I went a hunting for him on your web site and could not find him!!! He is wonderful!!! Where is he???? bear_rolleyes

Many Hugs Louise

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Sue Ann

He is wonderful and has just the cutest face. Would you call the fur a string mohair, it's a gorgeous colour. bear_wub

I love the tag too....great work bear_thumb

:hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

So sorry, Louise . . . you looked before I got him up.  He's up now.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kate, I don't think the fur is string mohair, but it's a distressed, ultra sparse finish and the color is champagne.  I believe the numbers are Intercal 590DI - color 4360.

Thanks to both of you for your nice comments!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

What a sweet little face!!! Gorgeous :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Louise, you doll you!!  Our dear Louise bought Knox!  He will absolutely love his new mom and dad and home in Canada - thank you SOOOOOOO much!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sue Ann! I love and adore him and cannot wait to recieve him. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Pssst!! I have not told Garnet yet, but he will get over it! Won't he? Ha Ha Ha To bad Mr. Carrick!!

Many Hugs Louise

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh dear, I was so tempting to buy this little one ! bear_wub He is absolutely fantastic Sue Ann ! He truly have one of the sweetest face I've ever seen ! I'm very happy he is yours, Louise ! :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub
Lots of hugs,
Marion bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Scraffy is super

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thank you so much, ladies . . . I really appreciate the kind replies!  Knox does too, since he's a pretty tatty looking ted!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sue Ann I love that look...that lovely scruffy look.  :clap:  Just like a bear should be.  Lucky girl Louise!

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Ooooh, lucky Louise!!  I love Knox, absolutely adorable!!  Did you do his little tag too, Sue Ann?

Amelia

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

oh la la
bear_thumb
Lynette

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

Knox is wonderful Sue ann, :clap:  and I know he will love his new home too! :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Knox is the cutest little guy and looks so happy.
Louise - you are ever so lucky ...... would make a special Mother's day present for you.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer