Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi all.

Ordinarily I wouldn't post a general notice about my email acting screwy.  It's not like I'm the Queen or anything.

But twice this week people here at TT have tried to contact me about business items and I haven't gotten their mail.   Not only is this a nuisance, but in one case, it left a good friend of mine feeling blown-off and ignored by me, which is very much NOT who I am.  If I'm busy or stressed, I let people know, and get to them later, when I can.  Deadlines do NOT go unnoticed.

Anyway... I've contacted my email server/website host and told them about the problem in the past and over the last week or so they wrote to tell me they have "migrated" my mail to a new server to alleviate this problem, bla bla bla.  Unfortunately, it looks like not only have they NOT alleviated the problem, but it's gotten worse.   

Just wanted to publicly advise anyone who might be trying to contact me via email about personal or business items that if you don't hear back from me in a reasonable timeframe (generally I'll respond ASAP but give me up to 24 hours), you can bet it got hung up in a microchip somewhere in Ohio.  Or wherever.

Please find me here via PM if you need me, in that case. 

Thanks, all.   bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Shelli wrote:

It's not like I'm the Queen or anything.

Oh but you ARE! :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :photo:  :photo:

Awe, really, I know how frustrating that must be for you.  Computers with attitudes!  gggrrr

Hope you get things fixed soon. :hug:  bear_thumb

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Hey Shelli, I emailed you to ask how much we should put together for the goody swap.
Any sugestions????
I have started a nice little bundle for you  bear_grin

Board footer