Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

During the day there is a steady stream of people into the show to visit with artists. 

mark.jpg

Here Teddy Talker Mark Nissen talks with long time collector Leslie O’Laughlin.

jennifer.jpgjennifer2.jpg

Jennifer Laing’s table was lovely.  She had copies of her book available for sale too.

sue-ann.jpg

Sun Ann had her rooster in the center of the table when she set up (he went to a new home by the end of the day!)

nancy.jpg

Nancy Dane, who is celebrating her 20th year of teddy building visits with a collector who had made a purchase.

janet.jpg

Teddy Talker Janet Andersen had her lovely creations displayed in a bright spring like backdrop

lulubev.jpg

Here is our table at the show (some of our pieces went to new homes too!)

dale.jpg

Dale and Kjeld brought wonderful piles of fur for the artists to admire and select from for making new pieces.  Here Sue Ann finally gets to purchase the pretty English Mohair she had been keeping her eye on all day.

This year a doll club from the Albuquerque area held their meeting in the room next to the show and some of them came into the show to see what we had to offer.  Maybe next year they will come back again.

lois-in-computer-bag.jpg

Well, here I am at the end of the show….all tucked into the computer case and ready to head home after a long day.  Looking forward to next year already!  Its lots of fun to visit with all the other bears!!

I know that Sue Ann took some pictures at the show too, so I hope she'll also share them with us all!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Lois . . . your live report is terrific!  You have some great shots!  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I really enjoy these reports ... thank you for letting me be a 'fly on the wall' Lois!

Board footer