Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Elizabeth, my eldest grand-daughter was one year old on Monday...and for some reason I can't get my head around bear-making this week....

I can't think why!!!

bizziebubblecopy.jpg

selllcopy.jpg

bizziebethcopy.jpg

Here's little Rosie too..she's 6 months old now...where does the time go?

rosiecopy.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I can totally see why bears aren't happening this week!  bear_wub

LOVE that first picture with the big bubble!  bear_thumb

I still can't believe you have grandchildren!!! You look much too young!!  bear_grin

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Jenny!!! She is beautiful! Grandchildren are the most wonderful aspect of life in my opionion! She is truly an angel! Many hugs and kisses!

Many Hugs Louise

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Jenny...look at those darling little girls.  I would NEVER get anything done if their were my grandbabies.  You see how I've been with kittens...jeez I can't imagine what it would be like with grandbubba's.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

gorgeous just gorgeous, bears are great but babies are divine!

warwickshire uk
Website

The best thing is I have taught Elizabeth to say 'AAAAAAH teddy!!' ..and she does love those teddies...I am working on little Rosie!!!!!!

Shantell...I am a cat fanatic too...the lady who we got our kitten from(now cat but I still call her 'the kitten') has three litters of kittens...and my husband says we can't have one.

Is that unreasonable behaviour??

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jenny, your grand-daughters are absolutely gorgeous.  No wonder you're not getting any work done.  They are so much fun, aren't they?  We adore our grandson, but I would love to have a grand-daughter some day, too.  I loooove the name Rosie.   As for unreasonable hubbys, I'd take him to see the kittens and let him hold one and see if he can walk out without one.  That always did my hubby in!

Hugs,

Brenda

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jenny your grand-daughters are adorable.  I am with Daphne - you look way tooooo young!

Danni

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Brenda....he's adamant..and anyway we already have 2 cats...so I would be pushing my luck....but I can dream.....!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jenny, your grand-daughters are SUPER adorable !!  bear_wub
I can't do ANYTHING too if they are at my home.  bear_flower

Hugs/Marie

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Jenny!!!!!!  What gorgeously soft smiling little faces!  I LOVE baby skin!!!!!   bear_smile  bear_wub  bear_smile
That pic of Elizabeth on the phone..... Lokks like she just got a telemarketing call in the middle of trying to cook dinner and is a bit annoyed!  Oh, they are simply gorgeous!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Just one cat? Absolutely unreasonable, Jenny--just like mine. Which is why I never ask first anymore! bear_laugh

Ahh, the grandbabies. They're sooo beautiful. I am definitely not too young for grandchildren, but I''m still waiting . . . .  bear_sad

Eileen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh they are SO beautiful!!!!  No wonder you didn't get any bears done  :crackup:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=18]Awwww Jen[/size]

She is perfectly adorable

such an angel

[size=18]I don't blame you a bit-if I were ever lucky enough to have a grandbaby I wouldn't do anything at all but watch her and love her[/size]

[size=18]thank you for the pictures- they were lovely....they kind of remind us why we keep trying[/size]

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AAWWEEEEE!  I love babies.  That first photo is really great Jenny!

warwickshire uk
Website

The problem is having the camera ever ready for action.....not always easy....but I do love photographing them.... They are both peaches!!!!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Adorable photo's, such beautiful babies bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I can see why you haven't made any bears.  Great pics!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I'll admit it....I'm not one to go gushy over babies...yes, its true, but your little granddaughter Elizabeth in that cute pair of pink overalls....  bear_wub  Awwwwwhhhhh!!!!!  What a cutie!!!  Quite the heartstealer... and I can see why you're not bearmaking this week  bear_grin

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Beautiful babies!!  Oh Jennie, you're so lucky!  (sigh) Someday, I might have some of my own......grandbabies, that is.  Until then, kittens will have to do.   bear_original

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
jenny wrote:

Shantell...I am a cat fanatic too...the lady who we got our kitten from(now cat but I still call her 'the kitten') has three litters of kittens...and my husband says we can't have one.

Is that unreasonable behaviour??

Yes, I think that is very unreasonable.  Hmmmm...perhaps I'll just bring you one as a gift.  Will that work?

Or...you can tell him you have decided to do a "bear" exchange...you send me a bear...I'll send you a kitten named "Bear".  HA HA HA

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

WHAT AN ADORABLE BABY  bear_wub
GREAT PICTURES bear_thumb

Board footer