Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Has anybody found a source for really good growlers?

I ordered a few from DiscoJoints&Teddies, but the things sound like cows!

I've got a few more on order from Edinburg, can't find them on Intercal, but I'd really like to find some that sounded like bears!

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm not sure there are any that don't sound like cows!!  I have a Steiff bear with a growler that sounds like a cow, and you'd think that they would put in the best, most realistic sounding growler out there!!  Good luck with finding one!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Thanks, SueAnn!

I'm very glad to know. I guess it just takes some imagination! But if it's good enough for Steiff, it's good enough for me. Traditional mooing bear! :lol:

I downloaded some audio files of bear sounds. The actual real growl would be a bit much for most folks. Scary enough to frizzle your eyebrows.  bear_noexpression The cubs make a sort of squeaky, snuffly noise which is probably a bit too piggy for most folks. I was thinking of trying some of those recordable electronic inserts for a kitty I'm making. I don't think it's going to work for the bears!

Eileen

Board footer