Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=22]TPing:[/size] 

Going out at night with a bunch of rolls of toilet paper and throwing them up into the trees in someones yard

WHY? you ask?

In the states it can be seen as a compliment or an insult

TECHNIQUE

You must throw the toilet paper in such a way that the paper catches and then cascades down....

The more toilet paper you use the better the job you do....the trees should look like they have been frosted

Sometimes if you are being insulted the kids also throw eggs at your house

if you find eggs it is not a compliment and a real bugabear to clean up!!!

Now, in the old days we had colored toilet paper.....that could really be quite lovely

As long as it didn't rain

And it was your neighbors house!

hmmmmmm I am afraid I could go on about this.....which simply means

I know way too much about this subject

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

ANY QUESTIONS?

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I was just thinking as I read your post that you do indeed know WAY too much about TPing and I can't belive you wrote a whole post about it!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

I do have a question.... Just how many times did you go TPing?

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Dilu,
     Yep, I have to confess - I've done some Tping myself, back in the good old days!  Gosh  - I haven't thought about it for years.

hugs,

Brenda

sarahjane Brisbane

Thank you Dilu..at least now I know  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

clare14 Country Bears
England

I was wondering that too!!   Glad to know, we get the 'eggs' thing here from hooligans from time to time - but as a compliment of not, I don't fancy the mess to clear up, so I'll leave it to all of you - have fun!!    bear_thumb

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Thanks for the info folks - I've led a sheltered life.

Sandra  :redface:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh dear Dilu....it sounds as though you may have been hanging out with my friends.  I've done many of TP job in my time.  Fun unless you get caught and have to clean up your own fun....now that stinks!!!

I TP's my boyfriends car once....and entire 8 roll pack.   We wrapped the entire car including the underneath.   He knew it was me but my parents swore I was home during the time he said I did it.  HA HA HA HA HA  My neighbor and I had snuck out of the house through my balcony window and took her car.

Board footer