Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

lulubears Posts: 280

I wanted to let everyone know that the latest edition of the Australian magazine Bear Creations has a 4 page article featuring Danni from Delartful Bears.  We probably won't be able to get the magazine for another month or so, but I got to see Danni's article, and it is really nice.  You can see it too at http://bears.delartful.com/bearcreations1.html

Congratulations Danni!  Way to go!

Hugs,
Luann

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

A 4 page article?!!!  Congratulations Danni!!   :dance:  I'll have to see if I can find the issue.   bear_original 

Warmest and biggest congratulatory bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=20]WOW DANNI[/size]

yep- Those be Danni bears-cute as ever!

Congrats Miss Danni

bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awesome, Danni!  What's the month/etc. on that one?  I'd like one as well!

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

What a great article- well done Danni, now even more people will know how fabby your bears are bear_thumb

:hug:  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Congrats, it was a good read

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance: Wowza Danni!!!  That is awesome....way to go!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: WooHoo Danni--good for you, girl! :dance:  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks for linking us to the article, Luann!  Danni - what an awesome write-up . . . you and your bears deserve every bit of the exposure!  Way to go!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hooray, Danni!  bear_smile I was so thrilled to read the article and see your lovely bears featured. You must be so excited! bear_laugh

Bear hugs,
Debora

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congrats Danni!!!   Very well deserved I might add...

Hugs,
Shantell & "Shantell"

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you Danni!  What a wonderful article!  I had no idea that you had only been making bears such a short time!  WOW!   bear_wub   

You mentioned in the article that you got your start by trying out a few kits... I have people e Mail me all the time asking me to recommend a good kit for someone who has never made a bear.... I generally just kinda point them in the direction of the kits available at Intercal or elsewhere... but I am never able to tell them... "Oh, I've heard that this is a good one."  What did you start out with Danni? 

bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

You are all so super sweet and kind - thankyou!  I always thought it mustn't a big deal, so I wasn't really on tin tacks waiting for the issue to hit the shelves.  Until I got an email congratulating me on a four page spread LOL  What a suprise!!!!

Kim - I got my kits from Gerrys - started off with one byChristine Welsh -  Grizby - that was a great kit to start with I think!  (Although, I don't think it is recommended for a beginner due to needle sculpting, but I just fell in love with that bear LOL)

The article is in the current June issue - VOL 12 NO 1
Danni

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulatons Danni, the article was wonderful, you should be proud of your achievements, well done.  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Danni what an incredible , huge well deserved article !   I am going to do my best to get my hands on a real copy.  It is just so cool to see my friends in print !   Well done girl !!!    :hug:  :dance:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Could not be more deserving either! Congrats Danni!! You go girl! Awesome awesome news!

Many Hugs Louise

zemeski Posts: 434

:clap:

CONGRATULATIONS DANNI!!!

:clap:

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dear Danni,
When I heard about the magazine I went right out and brought a copy. Congratulations, how exciting for you and also for the othe girls that are mentioned somewhere in another thread. Well done to you all.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Cheers Susan

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Danni,

Congratulations!! That is really KOOL!!!!  bear_thumb

hugs kassie

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

WOW!!!! Way to go Danni!!!!! Congratulations, that is a wonderful article and so well derserved  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer