Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

000_0801.jpg

Little piglets having their very first bit of kitten food.  They ate every last morsel...had food all over their faces and their play pen and were smacking their lips.   bear_grin

000_0803.jpg

MAAAAAAAAAA...can't you see we are tired from all the frolicking and terrorizing...PUHLEEZE

000_0805.jpg

The play area...which we have since enlarged.  It was clean and certainly doesn't take long for four little kittens to make a huge mess of everything.  The litter box is a HUGE fun place to play...and poop.

The also LOVE LOVE LOVE the empty yogurt container...the even carried it to bed with them.   I have since bought them some little kitty balls with rattling stuff in them and gave them a small Priority Mail box that is great fun to hide in and then jump out at an unsuspecting sibling.

They crack me up...I honestly could spend all day just watching them play with each other.  Although I have had to intervene when they make each other cry...BRATS!!

Willamette Valley Oregon

I have more photos but it won't let me upload them...I'm getting a directory is full error message.  Sorry...I'll try later!!!

Update...still not working even after logging out and back in again.  Also...I should state that these are taken in my messy garage...NOT INSIDE MY HOUSE!!!  Jeez...you might think I was a real piggy by looking at the mess they've made.  :crackup:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

They're all just adorable!!!  I love seeing the pictures of all of them together.   bear_original   Today has been a great day.  Good news about my mother-in-law, spending time with my daughter at her wedding dress fitting.....and kitten pictures.  I have much to be thankful for and much to look forward to.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Shantell, they are growing up too quickly.  They are so cute!! Looks like the soft ginger looks as if she has really learnt how to pose for the camera.

Thanks for sharing,
Danni

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oooooh Shantell - thank you for the pictures.  I still wish you were closer - I would love one of these babies.  Keep the pictures coming!

Hugs,

Brenda

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=22]I  am gaga for your babies![/size]

[size=20]I wish I lived closer-I would talk you out of an Orange Boy.  As much as I love my Burmese I grew up with Orange Boys.  Thats all we ever had and for some reason I named them all Bellflower....1,2,3,4,5.....[/size]

[size=20]Until highschool-then I got more creative...Bodkin, Epididimouse, Orchid....who went on to be called Orchidectomy after his surgery....[/size] :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

[size=20]ah well I digress.....[/size]

[size=22]Shantell[/size]

[size=20] they are adorable and we all want to take them home and continue the "little piggy" tradition.[/size]

sigh.....wistfuldilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HA HA HA they are so silly!!!  :crackup:

Willamette Valley Oregon

000_0808.jpg000_0807.jpgHere's a couple more.  I can't seem to use the "img upload" at top...I have to use the one on the bottom...strange.

So I can't put comments under each photo...

Anyway, this is my view looking down in the playpen.  They look up at me as if to say "hey you, up there...watcha doin'?" or maybe it's "hey you, whatcha starin' at?"  Who knows...then they race around attacking each other.  They've started doing that  hunched back dancing on tippy toes attack thing.  It's absolutely hysterical.  I just about wet my pants yesterday laughing at them.  I refer to them as the 4 spazettas. 

Enjoy

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Yippeeee!!  What a delightful way to wake up in the morning.....with sweet faces of kittens.   bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwww - those little ones are just too cute - I love them!  I already have four at my house . . . what's four more??!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Willamette Valley Oregon

They are so sweet.  This morning I brought them in the house one at a time for a little individual attention.  I was still in my jammies and decided to lay on the floor and just watch one of them.  The little stinker crawled inside my pajama top, curled up and tried go to sleep.  It was a definite AWWWWWWW moment for me.   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Board footer