Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Sometimes life sucks. Eight years ago my mum got breastcancer, and this spring she found out that the cancer is back and has spread with several tumours in her pelvis and back. At the same time my dad got a "bump" on his neck and it also turned out to be cancer!  bear_sad  I have a boyfriend who is 29 years old and allready is an orphan cause both his mum and dad has died out of cancer.

What is happening to the world?  bear_shocked  It's just so sad...

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Thanks Melanie! It's a horrible disease!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Jennie...
  Oh honey, I'm so sorry.  Big hugs and prayers your way...  :hug:  :pray:  It IS such a terrible disease.... just think of all the physical and emotional suffering that will be eased when doctors someday figure out how to cure it....

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Stay strong Jennie.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_original  bear_smile hugs, smiles and teddy bears coming your way..... bear_smile

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Big Hugs to you Jennie. I feel so sad to read about all your troubles, keep positive and don't be too sad. Life throws nasty things our way...I know all too well. Hugs to all of you. :hug:

Hugs Jane.  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

My heart goes out to you Jennie :hug:
I too have watched family members , close friends and collegues die from this horrid monster.  bear_cry
:hug:  :hug: make every moment count while you can :hug:  :hug:
Wendy

nettie scotland
Website

Sadly I think we have all had to deal with cancer in our families and amongst our friends.Maybe when we start treating the earth better it will do the same for us Try not to have too much anger as it will pull you down.Try tolook at the good in life if you can.My thoughts are with you.
Diane xxx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad, Jennie! I hope it's all treatable :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Thanks guys!! And I'm with you, we better live our lifes and do what we love the most (teddies!?) as long as we stay healthy. Some days are up and some days are down. I'm happy to have my friends around, so thank you!

I heard such a great saying the other day... "We only have one life, and almost not even that..."...

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hugs to you...sometimes life just isn't fair.

:hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jennie, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Big hugs to you  :hug:  :hug: Stay strong.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

bear_wub

Awww Jennie

bear_wub

Life isn't fair...... but it is beautiful....so love you loved ones with all your heart, mind and soul and be grateful for everyday you have together....

I hate cancer too....its up there with all the other uglies in the world that make the beautifuls more beautiful....That is the only thing good about evil-it makes the good and beautiful and sacred more precious.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I shall keep your precious family in my heart and prayers....be strong my dear, and we are here for you...

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awww Jennie I am so so sorry..... Don't have anything to say really... except.. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

oh Jennie :hug:  I don't really know what to say, it's an awful thing to happen to anyone, but so many in one family must be unbearable.

Sending you my best wishes and healing thoughts :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Yes cancer is a terrible thing. So sorry it has touched you & your family.
I lost my aunt to lung cancer 20 years ago bear_sad

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Jennie!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub We are all here for you!!

Many Hugs Louise

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I hate cancer too.  I'm sorry about your family, and I'm sending you many hugs.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I am sorry to hear about your Mum and Dad, Jennie.
Just to let you know that I am sending all my love and good wishes and hugs

Bear hugs
Carolyn

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Cancer.  I hate it too.   bear_angry   I'm so sorry to hear that so many loved ones around you have been touched with it.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.   bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Oh Jennie, cancer is my biggest fear. I hope, your mother will get better and has many more years to come and I hope, your father's lump can be removed without further complications.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Jennie my sincere prayers and thoughts are with you and your family..

Here is an angel being sent to watch over you...

*** (\ *** /) ***
*** ( \(_)/ ) ***
***  (_/ \_) ***
**** /___\ ****

Lanie x

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

You guys are just wonderful!! Thank you for all your support! *sending a big bunch of Swedish bear hugs to you*

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

(((((Jennie))))

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
xoxox Sarah

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hi Jenny  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I really can feel with you! My dad dies out of cancer too 7 years ago. And now a good friend of mine has cancer too. She is in a special hospital now, and the doctors cannot help any more ....

My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family and I hope your mum will get better soon!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer