Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh...look at Max...he's such a cute little man.  Yep...that a couple buddies in the makin'.  Gracie better watch herself from now on.   bear_grin

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Max2.jpgMax3.jpgMax4.jpgHere are a couple more baby pictures for you Shantell!  These were taken as Max discovered the toy box!  He's growing by leaps and bounds already.  It's amazing how a 14 oz. furball can throw his weight around with two 11 pounders. 

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  I know his collar is a bit big.  When you have a big house.....you need a kitten with a bell so you can find him when he cries.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Awwww...he IS growing so fast.  I'm sure that little bell helps out a lot and he'll be outgrowing it before you know it.   What a darling little ball of fur if I do say so myself (like I had anything to do with it).

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh he has such wonderfully bright and healthy intelligent eyes.

What a lovely boy!

congrats again!  How fun it is to have new kittens in the house.....

I daren't ask....the hubs is mad at the two we have......there's a battle of wills going on here....

guess whose going to win?

Not the HUBS!   :crackup:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

OMGosh Aleta, Max is soooooooo adorable.  You can tell he's all perky and interested as he's checking out the "toy box" LOL!  Max is going to be a beautiful cat, when he's grown up!
                                                       hugs,

Brenda

Pages:

Board footer