Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

I am trying something new. I have included a picture of myself in my avatar. I thought it would be cool so we can see who we are chatting with, and see their bears. I like to see who I am chatting with. I am like everyone else very visual. No, I am not suggesting that everyone change their avatars. A lot of you just got wonderful new ones. I am just catching up. Mine has been up unchanged way too long. Just would like your input.

So, here looking at you TT buddies.  :photo: haha

hugs kassie

Oregon

oh p.s got to go....... bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Great avatar, Kassie - but everyone doesn't need to change their avatars for us to see them, they just have to add their own photo to the "user photos" list and then we can see them if we hold our cursor on their avatar! Do you know how hard it is for us newcomers to remember who everyone is when they change their avatars! lol! (although I've been thinking of changing mine too - just need another 10 hours in each day and then I might get around to it!

Bear hugs, Edie

Oregon

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
This is the biggest laugh  :crackup: I have had in a long time. and it is on me. Edie -  :crackup: thank you  :crackup: for  :crackup:  telling me that  :crackup: 
I have either had my head in the sand or I have been working way too hard.... I had no idea. too funny. You want to know something really funny. I like to put a face to who I am chatting with as I said and I have been going to the user photos to remind myself who is who ..... :crackup: all this time. Quy you are the greatest.
Thank you Edie for telling me. and anyone who wants a good laugh - just watch out for kassie these days - I don't know  :doh:  - I may have mohair growning in the brain. really I don't mind if anyone laughs. cause I sure am.    bear_grin  I better go redo my avatar I look two faced now.  :crackup:  :crackup: or everyone is going think I am conceited. Thanks again Edie

big hugs kassie

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh you are a cutie!! We Albertan girls are kinda cute are we not!! Ha Ha Ha !! You are a sweetheart!!

Many hugs Louise

Oregon

We Albertan girls are kinda cute are we not!!

Yup we are Louise  bear_original  silly too - ha ha, I sure had my silly day today!  :crackup: and apparently for awhile. in reqards to Quy's peek windows.  :crackup:  :crackup:
awww thank you Louise -  :redface:
I am going to go lay this mohair filled head to rest.

many big hugs kassie :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

You have a good sleep Hon and sweet dreams!! Don't let those darn bed bugs bite your butt!!

Many Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_tongue
Glad to see you can have a laugh at yourself, it's a great trait to have.  Too many people have it missing!

Danni

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Well I learnt something too Kassie. I will have to get my photo taken so I can add it too the list.  bear_grin

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

KASSIE ITS REALLY A GREAT IDEA!
I LOVE VISUAL THINGS TOO.
Lanie  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

No Kassie , your head is not in the sand but rather you mind is working on your creations. bear_wub ...but it's still okay to have your head in the sand sometimes.  Mine often is :crackup:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup:  :crackup: Too funny Kassie!  And reminiscent of silly things I've done myself.......great that you can laugh at yourself! I've found that helps quell any embarrassment!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Kassie girl.. Don't change your avatar. Just color the face in red. Hehehe Just kidding.. I laughed when I first read it. You are too cute
Sonya

Oregon

Hi everyone - ya I am still  bear_grin  bear_grin
I just went threw Jane's wonderful post and it  :crackup: more!
Louise - I did go to bed really I did!  I see I pulled an all nighter again. Came in and saw I was still here!  :crackup: Quy said it should not do that, so I must have a  :twisted: twin who likes to play jokes on me. ha!
I am glad you all had a good laugh!
Danni - I laugh at myself more than I do others. I am my own personal clown. Ok, I will laugh about what other do if it is really funny. *wink*
Too funny Lisa. I really had no clue.  :crackup: that there was pictures hidden behind the avatars. So yes, I quess I am top dizzy lizzy !  Now that is something I can write home to my Mom about. bear_grin
hey Lanie - me too hon. but I think - just between you and me - it is also do to my bad memory.  bear_original
Judi girlfriend - you are truly a great friend! Helping me consoul myself in a time of complete "air head behavior". bear_grin  hugs girlfriend!  bear_wub
Tracy - I know what you mean!  " bear_grin  :redface:  bear_grin "
Sonya

Just color the face in red.

too funny! I may do just that!  bear_grin

hugs everyone
kassie

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Kassie,
Your head's not in the sand it's in your hat! :crackup:
How about a photo where we can see your eyes. :dance:
You have a lovely smile, bear_laugh but the eyes show the soul! bear_innocent
Hugs,
Sandi

Oregon

Hi Sandi  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
I know what you mean about the eyes show the soul. I am a eye contact person. It's funny some people don't like it when you look them in the eyes. too funny.

Well I think everyone had a good laugh - and it is time to change this silly avatar idea.  bear_grin
so new avatar and new picture ...... for all of us "eye gazers" LOL

hugs kassie

Oregon

P.S new gallery photo just for you Sandi. I am not really hiding behind my hat.  bear_grin

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Kassie,
Just as I thought ... You have beautiful eyes too!
I've just gotta find a decent photo of me to post ... Now that could take a very, very  long time!!!  :crackup:  bear_grin  :crackup:
:hug:
Sandi

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kassie, I LOVE your new photo! :hug:  bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Kassie, I love your new gallery photo but I don't think you should have changed your avatar - I really liked you blended in with the bears (and hiding under your hat!)
Bear hugs, Edie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Kassie , great avatar, great photo...now where's the coloured on of you? I may go mad and make some more pictures like the cruise pictures one day and it takes forever to colour the black and white pictures.

So

If anyone has a nice coloured, descent size, picture of themselves without hiding their beautiful faces behind bears etc, I would love to see you all.

Hugs Jane.

Oregon

Hi Jane hon. what can I say - I am a black and white girl or a red and white girl.  :crackup: (half breed indian joke) I only have coloured pics with my hat on - that is what I usually get photo in, seeing that is all I ever wear! So, do I have to get my picture done with my bears when I get them photographed this week? I don't know, it may cost me more!  bear_grin It is late and friday and I am just being silly... don't mind me....LOL
off to see stinky or sweetie

hugs kassie

Oregon

Hi Sandi - now you are just making me *blush*  :redface: to funny - thank you hon.  :hug:  :hug:

Judi girl - thanks hon -  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane - opps already talked to you ..... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: read the above ..... :crackup:  bear_grin  :crackup:  bear_grin
ok it is way to late for this girl - I am out of here......
hugs kassie

Board footer