Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

The Tortoise!!!
I received Charlotte's swap yesterday. I've sent her a rabbit (hare) and she sent a beaded, felted turtle (tortoise). We both posted them on the same day but the US Postal Service beat Canada Post and my hare is dawdling along looking at the scenery somewhere. Hopefully he arrives in New Mexico someday soon!
I haven't had a chance to take pics and am hoping that Charlotte has some to post.
Thank you Charlotte - he really is lovely. And the little basket is beautiful.

Marion

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Here are a couple of pictures of the turtle  bear_grin peaceturtle005.JPG
peaceturtle006.JPG
I am so glad he arrived safe & sound!
I can't wait to get my rabbit...hopefully it will be in the mail today!!!!
Hugs,

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nice work!
You are very lucky Marion.

Of course US beat Canada post!! Not suprised at all! :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Nice!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Of course the tortoise beat the hare........doesn't he always in the story books?! :crackup:  bear_whistle

That turtle is gorgeous!  Look at all that wonderful beading!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb   WOW!! :clap:  :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely awesome!!

Many Hugs Louise

Adkins, Texas

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hugs,

Adkins, Texas

The Hare,
Well...he may not have won the race, but he sure has won my heart!!!!! Ohhhhh Marion he is incredible...I love him soooo much. Wow what a work of art in such a small size. When  my hubby came home this afternoon with the package I thought Hare Hipster still hadn't arrived...Then he pulled the mailing package out from between the rest of the mail...with a big grin on his face...I said " This what you are looking for?" Oh wow...wow...lol I better stop that now. I just got done opening the package, so I have not had a chance to do a photo session yet...Maybe you can post a pic Marion. I am just so tickled!
Oh and it was great getting to chat with you on the phone last night Marion. Thanks so much for calling.

Hugs,

Board footer