Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

So anyone??

I know it's hard to get any customer service, but with such great prices............

I've been trying to get her to email me for months now. Ever since March when I wasn't able to use her checkout on the site. I emailed her about it with my oder and never heard back. After serveral emails to her I finally get a response today. Saying I should order from her site as some of the things in my email she doesn't have.

OH BOY!!!!

I feel I should give up. What would you girls do? I've mentioned in emails that I feel she doesn't even want my business, and if this is the case to please let me know.
She didn't even respond to that.

So please, tell me the prices are worth the hassle?? Anyone??

lulubears Posts: 280

I agree that it's time to give up.  I placed an order some months ago, and received only a portion of what I ordered.  The items were (and are still) on her website, but I was told they were out of them.  Even then, some of the items I received were incorrect.  The wool felt pieces were WAY smaller than they should have been!  E-mails have gone unanswered.  Great prices don't always equal matching customer service.  In the bear world, this type of service seems to travel pretty fast, and I'm sure Gail will get the word soon enough.  I can't support someone's business when it appears that all that really mattered was getting my money - then forgetting about me.  Follow up is so important!  Moving on....

Luann

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I know the first time I was frustrated by her service. The prices were so good that I did try again, successfully. The third time - no luck at all. Couldn't get thru the checkout. I emailed and after 3 wks she actually did answer me and told me to try again. Did so, no luck. Contacted her again - she told me no one else was having problems - try again. My order is still sitting there in her site but I can't complete it and I won't bother again. I understand this is a side-line business for her but she HAS to do something about customer service!  I still get her ad emails but don't bother checking them out anymore.
Marion

Board footer