Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

funnybaby.jpgHi Girlies and Guylies

I am playing keepy-uppy today with all the posts here on TT - Blimey! You lot have been busy  bear_wub

I will trawl my way through the posts if it kills me........................please don't send flowers, donations to PenPen's Plastic Surgery Fund will be greatly appreciated - i suppose if i'm dead i won't need it but then again i could use the donations for a damn good embalmer could'nt i? Can you imagine in 3 thousand years time archeologists dig me up and i wow them all with my perfect skin, manicured nails (three feet long by then cos they keep on growing don't they?) and stunning Hollywood smile
:crackup:

I actually made a bear.............stayed up nearly all night to get him finished and still have'nt caught up on my kip.

I'm off to read the posts now

PenPen  :hug:

Lisa wrote:

oh gord Penny..so glad to see you finally back..need some laughing and your posts have me peeing myself most times!! finally you posted your adopted son, i'm so glad to finally meet him!!! I did actually imagine him like that too fag hanging out, tats and all..such a cool dude......!!!!!!

Yeah i was duped! The chinese orphanage said he was only 6 months old but it turned out that he is in fact a 35 year old midget who is also a highly dangerous Triad leader who needed to escape the country. He now runs the house here and has me slaving away over a hot wok 24 - 7 and gets El Tel to carry him about in a baby carrier and take him to the British Triad hideout in London's Chinatown 4 times a week where he runs his drug/prostitution operations

Truth is stranger than fiction huh?

Lisa wrote:

gee Penny, you sure you didn't tell that orphanage to send the remainder of them down here!!!  :P

Nah, not me Lisa but apparently they smuggled them down under by pretending they were a childrens acrobatic troupe from the Cirque de Soliel (sp) and they hot footed it to freedom under the cover of darkness one night. Immigration never found them.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Glad to see you!

You've been missed,

and where do I send for this plasic surgery fund? LOL

psichick78 wrote:

Glad to see you!

You've been missed,

and where do I send for this plasic surgery fund? LOL

Send all donations to:

The Twilight Home for the Criminally Insane
Ward 98, top floor no windows
Halfcocked Lane
Ugly Upon Thames
GBH 666
United Kingdom

bear_tongue

bear_shocked  bear_shocked too funny...actually we were tempted to see the Cirque De Soliel in the USA recently from those phamplet brochures of what's happening in the area...but decided against it realising they were running around Oz somewhere..!

A wise decision Lisa...........you could have been kidnapped and shipped off to work as a pole dancer in one of their seedy clubs

bear_tongue

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Penny and Lisa,

What a happy way to start my morning..by reading your posts.  Thanks for the smiles!  :dance:  :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Good morning Penny - it's might good to have you back LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

Lisa wrote:

oh dear your cranking me up Penny...actually i did consider Pole Dancing for a hobby...i went into HOOTERS at the Tampa in Florida...ummm yeah o.k...no pole dancers but gals with big boobies and big hair that serve crap food..no wonder men only visit the joint..and did check out the pole dancers when in Thailand once..discovered their way tooooo fit for me, i'd break the pole!..

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

There ain't a pole been made strong enough for me twirl my booty round Lisa - tried it on the trunk of a thousand year old sequoa tree (the one's that they cut roads through) and the begger broke!

Lisa wrote:

i dunno Pen, i don't think your that heavy...you looked pretty good half twirled around Georgey on that scuba diving trip Jane managed to capture and he weren't leaning over..he must be a strong Pole to hold you up....whoops, that didn't sound to good did it :angel:

bear_laugh  bear_shocked  bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_rolleyes  bear_smile  bear_whistle

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA - whip em up and move em out, Lisa is STEAMING TONIGHT  bear_laugh

whiteforestbears wrote:

I see I missed all your fun. bear_wacko

Crazy ladies!!

Ahh the third musketeer has arrived at last...................have you had any dealings with chinese midget triads?

Board footer