Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

About 80 exhibitors were at this show including painters who painted teddy bears, of course) and retailers selling teddy bear making materials.

People have to book very early to ensure having a table because there are much more demands than available tables. i was told they had to restric the number of foreign artists!

here are some pics of the show!
Enjoy!

1-Françoise Gros: Francinours:

franoisegrosfrancinours4uk.jpg

standfrancinours28so.jpg

standfrancinours34ah.jpg

2-Marie-Claude Lamothe:

marieclaudelamothe7uc.jpg

3-Sophie bouret: Grognassou:

sophiebouretgrognassou3fl.jpg

grognassou27am.jpg

grognassou39tb.jpg

4-Monique Poeydaban:

moniquepoeydaban3zh.jpg

moniquepoeydaban27al.jpg

moniquepoeydaban39oa.jpg

5-Claude Routier: Ours En Sac:

clauderoutieroursensac4bq.jpg

clauderoutier29cr.jpg

6-Annette Brichard (Belgium):

annettebrichard10dd.jpg

annettebrichard28yo.jpg

7-Nadia Jacobs (Belgium): Nadja Bears:

nadiajacobsnadjabears6tq.jpg

nadiajacobs26qk.jpg

nadiajacobs39mq.jpg

8-Marie-Cecile Dobbelaere (Belgium):

mariececiledobbelaere0br.jpg

mariececiledobbelaere26hp.jpg

9-Chantal Welter (Luxembourg): Teddy Pineapple:

chantalwelterteddypineapple3ti.jpg

chantalwelter28gl.jpg

chantalwelter36sn.jpg

Next to come!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sophie

It has been many years since I was in Paris-  the ladies are so much more casually dressed!

It made me giggle!  When I was there last, no lady  would ever dream  of being so casual....I am glad the ladies are more comfortable.

Now where are my white gloves?.....hmmm......

What fun pictures....really great!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awww, I'm drooling here, slobbering all over my keyboard. Sophie what are you making me do  :crackup:

Now be honest Sophie, did you buy a bear? It would be hard not to, but the choices, oh the choices.  bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Look at all those gorgeous teddy bears!!!   bear_wub   How could you chose just one ~ or thirty  bear_wackobear_grin

So many teddies...so little time  bear_happy

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Sophie, you are just THE BEST for showing us all these wonderful photos!!   I have seen them all lots as I've been to CC too!!   Can't stop looking!!   :photo:   bI just ADORE the sailor bear!!!   Who's the artist?? 

Thank you so much Sophie, you are a diamond!!!!    bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Off I go for another view!!   :dance:    Feel like I've been to the show with you, wish I had!!  x

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I am so happy you enjoy my pics!

Oh, to the ones who did not realise it: when you have a few pictures following each other with no added artist name, they are all from the same artist;
I sometimes took a few picts from the same artist!

Watch more attentively, Clare and you will see that the sailor bear (who was sold during the show) is from Sophie Bouret!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Yes, Sabine, I came back with a new bear!
Malko fell in love with Webster, a little wee bear from Tineke Oostveen (there is a pic of him in part 3 of my report). Tineke Oostveen is a darling lady and her bears are gorgeous.

webster17ew.jpg

calimerewebster1iq.jpg

Webster is 21 cm tall and is heavy with a crunchy feeling. He is so cute!

Malko bought him and said Webster was for me, but actually, i think Webster was more for him, because he just cannot part with him and keeps him on his desk! He he he!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer