Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Baby-1TT.jpgAt 11.00pm this evening , our first grandchild decided to arrive, almost 4 weeks early.
We were allowed to see him briefly in his incubator but not Lauren who says she is sore and exhausted although she had a quick birth. They told her that the other mothers waiting who were going to have natural births have decided on ceacers (spelt wrong)?? because she screamed so loud, but she managed a natural birth.
Matthew DID not pass out and is as proud as can be, and me, well I have no words to describe how I feel.

Here is his first picture.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Lynette,
      He is beeaaauuuuutiful and look at all the hair!  He doesn't really look much like a premie - how much did he weigh?  I know how you are feeling - I remember when our grandson was born 2 1/2 years ago.  There's really nothing quite like it, is there?  A HUGE congratulations to you and your family.  I'm glad your daughter is doing well - sounds like she was a real trouper.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hugs.

Brenda

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

He is such a little darling  bear_wub -

Congratulations

and well done to mum and dad too :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :dance:  :dance:
:hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

At the moment he is being called Tristan,could change !!!!, weight was about 2.6 kg, so for being early not bad at all.
In the incubator for now, but sure he will come out tomorrow, and yes lots of hair. Mom has massives of auburn hair.Dad says baby has more hair than he has. Now I think I can go to bed.

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
Lynette

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations !!   He is just beautiful.  What is his name ????  He looks so precious all tucked in for a big sleep after all that work.   You must be so excited !

Oh ,I see just just posted he is Tristan.  What a terrific name  !    strollerboy.gif

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Lynette, That picture is absolute perfection.  A very heart felt congratulations. bear_wub

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

A true blessing of the bestest kind  indeed.  Congratulations!!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations!  What exciting news!   bear_original  :dance:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Huge Congratulations, Lynette--

He's beautiful and rosy and  very healthy-looking! Imagine how big he would have been if he'd gone  full term . . . ouch!

I'm still waiting for my first grandchild. Keeping my mouth shut most of the time, but waiting . . .

K Pawz Guest

OH Congratulations that is so awesome.....what a sweet little baby...welcome to the grandparent life....well mine are by marriage but still get callled Granma....at 31...

Hugs,
Krista

sarahjane Brisbane

What a perfect, beautiful sweet little Babe!!!  these sorts of pictures make me very clucky  bear_laugh

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Congratulations!!!

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Such a beautiful little boy! All my best wishes for him and his parents!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Congratulations on your new little arrival, you just won't know yourself now that your a grandma.
A hole new wold opens up, nothing is every going to be the same, it's going to be 100 times better with a little one to dote over  bear_grin
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh that is fantastic news - what clever parents the bub has.

I can see why you are as proud as punch!
Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations on the birth of your first little Grandson - how precious and darling.
All the very best for the Family.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Congrats!!! I hear that grandchildren are soooo much funner than children.  :crackup:
Aerianna

CatS & F(u)riends by Dani CatS & F(u)riends
Dieburg

:dance:  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb  :cake:  bear_laugh  :dance:
Just let me say too: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I'm glad, my mother does not see this, because if she does, she will tell me all the time, how much she wants to become a grandmother...  bear_rolleyes
But I think, we just should bring the wedding behind us and then let's see.

All best wishes to your family!!!

Dani

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Awwwwwww. How sweet! Somehow, God always seems to create these miniature perfect little beings. You must be so proud!
Hugs
Sonya

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Absolutley fantastic new Lynette.   bear_tongue  A huge big congratulations on becoming a grandma.  bear_thumb

What a precious little guy!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

CONGRATULATIONS Grandmum bear_flower
Well done mum bear_thumb
A BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL NEW BABY

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

CONGRATULATIONS!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Thanks , thanks, I am off to see them both in a few hours time, so will update on the news.

Walking on air
Lynette

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Congratulations......just a little bit jealous here. HOpefully my turn will come soon.

Marion

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Lynette, I am delighted for you and your family - huge  congratulations for such a beautiful grandchild  bear_wub

Hugs
Catherine

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Lynette,
  I am OH SO HAPPY that he is here and safe and healthy!   :pray:

Those tiny lips are adorable!  bear_wub

Welcome to the world little boy!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hey, at least this way your sweet daughter didn't have to go through the last couple of weeks saying, "Oh God, let today be the day... PLEASE!!!!!"  My last two were late and it was physically and emotionally agonizing!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Pages:

Board footer