Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

LuckyPennyBears Lucky Penny Bears
MA

I'm so glad I stumbled across this board! I've been making bears & dolls for almost 10 years now and am presently making little polymer clay bears (to be listed on ebay after we get back from vacation...), I'm seriously thinking about digging out the mohair again! These boards are so inspiring and I've learned some new things (I thought I knew all there was to know about bear/pattern making but I Don't!   bear_happy  ). I LOVE bear patternmaking, it's my first love, I'd love to just design and sell patterns (and maybe one offs of the bears). Anyhoo enough of my blabbering, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone on these boards, I feel at home here among other "bear folks". bear_original  bear_wub  bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Becky, we're glad you've come to join us too!!   We would love to see some pictures of your bears (LOVE pictures here!!)  :photo:

Enjoy the forum, can't wait to chat again soon!!   bear_wub  :hug:

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

Aren't the folks here inspiring? & have been so kind about helping.
It's a great community here.

I'd love to see some of your stuff!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Becky!  I'm glad we've been a motivating force for you.  It's not only good bear-apy, it's good ther-apy, to visit here, you'll soon find.  Just the greatest bunch of kind, salt-of-the-earth people commingle here.

I'm delighted to welcome you to the fray!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Becky, I am glad you found us.  It is so amazing what you can learn from everyone here.  It is one great sharing, caring group of bear-crazed people.    :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Becky, I think that's how most of us felt when we found this place. It's great to talk bears!

Glad to meet you.........

Dilu Posts: 8,574

k015.gif         

WELCOME BECKY 
k015.gif
So glad you found us!  There is always something to share and something to learn....

We do have a rule or two and the most important?

n100.gif  n100.gif  n100.gif

P

I

C

T

U

R

E

S

!!!

We live for Pictures, well and

chocolate.....

n100.gif  n100.gif  n100.gif

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi Becky,

Thanks for joining and we're glad you're here!!  You'll find us bunch a nice one.... a bit crazy and silly sometimes, but nice all the same... lol

I have learned SOOOO much since I joined.... what... about 6 months ago or so?  Geez, I can't remember; it's like I've ALWAYS been here! lol

Kimberly W.

LuckyPennyBears Lucky Penny Bears
MA

Great to meet you all!  bear_original
I'll post pictures as soon as we get back from vacation (we leave Saturday), I have no clue how to do it ...that's what my DH is for... bear_tongue  He has to show me how to post pictures on ebay so I'll just translate that knowledge to this board *hopefully* I'm very computer illiterate! bear_sad

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

We have turned bear collectors into bear makers on this board. Becky. We want those pics though. We are big on pics :photo:   Welcome. oh yeah you have just got to get into needlefelting if you havent already done so. bear_grin  bear_grin
Wendy bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to TT, Becky.  I'm looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you.  Glad you stopped in!

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Welcome Becky!  Glad you found us!  bear_grin

Board footer