Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

clare14 Country Bears
England

I haven't seen her post of late, and I know Jane said she ean't very well a while back, has anyone heard from her??  I was a bit worried.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Anyone??   Celena, how are you doing???   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Dear Clare

Thank you so much for your concern.  I am fine generally  bear_original BUT was too occupied with "happenings" around me...and didn't have any chance to visit TT for past weeks bear_sad

I was mainly busy taking care and spending time with my mom, she is now with me for a month before she goes back to my hometown with my dad.  My mom is paralysed from stroke for about 6 years now.  She can't talk or eat or stand or walk...totally in bed and wheelchair, can't even sit up.  BUT she can SMILES  bear_original

Then last week, my house in hometown got burglarised...so off I went back to my hometown to check on the losses, making police report and fixed new locks ...my hometown is about 4 1/2 hours bus ride away from my current living place.

Of course, works are busy too, with the company tax submission deadline....eveyrthing seem to have "deadline" that are soooo close together...but I do have something to look forward to though, my holidays!!!! hee hee...2 weeks in September 2006, keeping fingers crossed...the management doesn't cancel my leaves last minute.

Clare, you are so sweet for concerning about me...thank you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs
Celena

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Celena, it's so good to hear from you.  I'm so sorry to hear about your burglary!  What a mess that must have been, to clean up -- both literally, and in terms of changing locks, etc.  I hope it went smoothly.

I'm glad you at least got to spend some time with your family, and that you have a lovely vacation to look forward to.

Don't be a stranger!!!

:hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nice to hear from you, Celena . . . after all of what you've been going through, I know you will be ready for a vacation!  Have a wonderful one!

Celena Oxford

Thanks Shelli & Sue Ann  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Yup, the "naughty" burglars left a big MESS for me to clear...ransacked all the rooms, broke all the locks, drank my dad's Livita in the fridge and even left one side of his or her rubber slipper!  :crackup: Luckily, nothing much was stolen.

I am really looking forward to the long awaited vacation to unwind and unstress myself before i turn into a "prune" hee hee  Air flight ticket bought!   bear_original

Now, I really need to "put" a face on my poor unfinished teddy bear...it only has eyes fixed in...still waiting for ears, mouth and nose...bad me!

Once again, thank you.

Beary hugs
Celena

Board footer