Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
chris009av wrote:

AAAWWWW you take care now... I didn't realize it was SOO bad.
Now I feel terrible about making a wize crack about doing your washing.  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad
You could send some here, it's the middle of winter and we have hardly had a drop of rain.

Oh it is ok  :hug:  :hug:  I didn't take offense!  :hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I just talked to my Mom & all my family are ok...but many roads are washed out...and it started raining again while I was talking to her...Bad situation in Upstate NY & Northeastern PA.....but they are all ok...whew

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

I saw the flooding on the news last night, houses floating away and roads gone. Take care to everyone in those areas. It seems you get to much or in our case not enough. Mother nature?? Are we sure she is not a he??
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Adkins, Texas

I truly think it's a "He" this time...cause no "she" would cause this kind of devastation...to to be sure..
Hugs,

Densteds Densteds
Website

Please send some over...we've hardly had a drop in 6mths.......most of our state has been in drought for years..

The only living critters in Australia that aren't concerned are the Koalas because they don't drink!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Charlotte said     

I truly think it's a "He" this time...cause no "she" would cause this kind of devastation

Oh Charlotte....what a cute giggle to end the day on.....

a095.gif

Have we heard from Kimmy tonight?  Thinking about you honey....

Adkins, Texas

lol...that's what I am here for sometimes Dilu...comic relief... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: love ya,

Celena Oxford

Hi Kimmy, do take care and keep safe.  It really look bad when I read the news and see the pictures in my local newspaper.

Beary hugs
CElena  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

KIm, Are you alright?  I saw the news yesterday. :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am fine girls bear_original  there are some areas still that have water and damage in some areas also, thankfully, I only had a trickle of water in my basement

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YIKES is right Kimmy!! WOW!  I am late posting but I am glad to hear you are not flooded.  I feel badly for those who are.   Love the picture of the rainbow...do I see a hint of a second rainbow?

Board footer