Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shantell

you made beautiful babies.....such good looking kiddikins...beautiful girls....really beautiful. 

Now I may be biased but I think we have great looking bear artists here.....

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Aww thank you!!!

Bonnie...I know exactly how you feel.  I do the same thing...with mirrors too.  Every once in awhile I'll see my reflection and think...WHO is that?

Shelli...I know exactly what you mean.  I hate her too sometimes...the little brat stole my body about 5 years ago.  Wasn't bad enough she started using my makeup but NO she had steal my figure too.  Be glad you don't have to go shopping with her and her little size 4 butt!!!

Hugs to you all...I need to go pluck my chin hairs  :crackup:   :crackup:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
SunnieOne wrote:

yes ma'am Kim. I have one son 35, one son 33 and a daughter 28,, a granddaughter 12, a grandson  almost 7 and a granddaughter 2.............as well a a few grey hairs.... luckily not too many. My whole family looks young. When my mom passed away at 71, she had not a wrinkle at all. If I should be so lucky.  Of course my Mom always thought no one over 30 should wear jeans and at 40 should have short hair. NOT!!!!
I cut my hair last summer to shoulder length and hated it. So it is long once again
Sonya

Sonya, so funny, my mum has 'never' wore jeans as far as I can remember and she had me at 26...just didn't happen, shes only in her 50's but that influence was still there, and yep, short hair at 30!!!  Now way will I cut my hair, ever I don't think.  My mother still hasn't gone grey, a few but she has jet black hair and people can't bellieve she doesn't dye it.  I hope I'm as fortunate!

Shantell your 'kids' are so beautiful  bear_innocent
xo Sarah

Board footer