Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Okay so I went to the Dr. again Wednesday, only to find out that I have this crap in both eyes. AGGGAAHHAHAHA! bear_angry  bear_sad  bear_cry
I was seriously upset. It was an accident that I even found out too. The nurse told me not knowing that I had not been told it was in both eyes. SOOOOooo, I guess the dr. hadn't told me because I was so upset about the one eye.
It is not progressing in the right eye, lets hope for never. I have about 20/80 in the left eye after implants and six months of progress. the dr. said that new reports of taking out one of the implants seems to improve vision further. So we will wait and see if that is true before removing one of mine. I finally got a prescription for glasses for the left eye so I will see out of both eyes at the same time.
Slighly depressed over that. bear_tongue
but I will keep plugging along, and pray that it never progresses in the right eye.
Enough whinning.
Back to bears,
Kathy

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Kathy...so sorry to hear you have it in both eyes.  This eye stuff is so frustrating and annoying.  I know...

HUGE hugs,
Shantell

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah Kathy, So sorry to hear about your troubles.   That sure can get in the way of life!  Best of luck and take care... :hug:

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Kathy,

Sorry to hear about your eyes.  Do take care of yourself.  My prayers are with you.

HUGS!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Dear Kathy.

It is horrid news, and I am so terribly sorry for you.

Yes!  We will keep positive thoughts for you regarding the "good" eye and also about the posibility of implant removal working. 

I don't blame you one bit for wanting to wait and see what developes in this field before you attempt it.

hugs so much that you will feel better.

s024.gif

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I will pray for you.  We read in the Bible that Jesus healed the blind eyes.  Therefore, it is no problem for Him to heal the "imperfect" eyes.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kathy,
    I'm so sorry you are having such serious eye trouble.  I'm sending warm thoughts and hope that things improve for you.

hugs,

Brenda

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Kathy. I am so sorry to hear this. I will pray for you, and I will also ask that God would give your doctor wisdom as he helps you.

Big hugs, :hug:
Debora

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Goodness, Kathy . . . I'm very sorry about your news.  Sending many wishes for the best possible outcome, my friend.  Take care and big hugs.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How scary; eyes are so important, it's hard to imagine something happening that renders them less-than-perfectly-useful.  I'll keep you in my thoughts.

sarahjane Brisbane

I'm keeping you in my thoughts Kathy..anything to do with eyes sounds awfully scary to me...  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Hi Kathy,
I know only too well how frightening it can be when there's something wrong with your eyesight. I was so relieved my problem was nipped in the bud so to speak. My prayers are with you and I do hope everything improves soon.
Purplesm.gif
Big Big Hugs,
Sandi

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I'm so sorry Kathy...big hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer