Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

bluelaughingeye.jpgbluelaughing5.jpgbluelaughing4.jpgbluelaughinghead2.jpgI just finished this guy this evening and thought I would share him with you.  He's a special commission for a shop and as yet, doesn't have a name.  I'm hoping the shop will have some ideas for me! 

As you can see he is created from Intercal's wonderful Quality 380S/CTY in Color 874TY Antique Blue/Cream Combination, which is such fun to use because no two bears are ever alike! 

This guy has hand painted midnight blue sparkly eyes and delicate shading around the sockets to enhance them.  He is about 20" in height, so quite a good armful! 

I'm really pleased with him.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  bear_original

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh Paula i do so love your open mouthed bears  bear_wub I have yet to own one but one day...... :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Paula,

He is wonderful!!  :clap: I like his big paws -the mohair is gorgeous.  bear_wub

hugs kassie

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Gorgeous bear! He won't be at that shop for long. Beautiful eyes!
   JeannieB bear_original

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Oh Paula, he is just sensational.  I am lucky enough to own one of Paula's big laughing bears, and he is my pride and joy.  He came all the way from England to Australia all on his own (what a brave boy) and he was still smiling when he got here.  It is such a delight everytime I walk into the room to have this gorgeous big happy face smiling at me.  You can't help but give him a hug every so often.

Paula's bears are just so beautifully made and have so much emotion in their faces.  If you ever get the chance to get one, go for it.  This new chap is wonderful - now does my chap need a brother??

Krümelbärchen Kr
Hagen / Germany

What a wonderful and handsome bear - I'm smelting  bear_wub

The mohair is great -but the eyes are perfect in combination with the fabric.
You make wonderful open mouthes - they look so friendly and warm - I love them  bear_flower

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Congratulations - beautiful work as always. :clap:

The name - BLUE - too obvious really I suppose.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Another of your beautiful laughing bears Paula. You know I love your laughing bears and this one's a doozy. Lovely mohair...what mohair have you used on his muzzle Paula?

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Kent
Website

Such lovely feedback ... you've helped along my first smile of the day!  Thank you all!  bear_flower

Christine, so nice to hear from you again!  I wondered if that was you ...!!  bear_tongue

Jane, the sides of his muzzle are made from alpaca.  'Doozy' is a great word ... I may have to steal it and log it for future reference!!  bear_grin

Thanks for the name suggestion Sandra ... I hope you will be pleased to hear that he has a name now, I've decided to call him 'Ooh la la!' in honour of the country he will be flying to!  bear_original

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Paula,
That is one really terrific bear!  Wow!!!

Kent
Website

Thank you very much Connie, I really appreciate the compliment!

Celena Oxford

Wow, Paula...He is beautiful AND I love HAPPY looking bear...soooo sweet  bear_wub I love the different colour blue tone on him.  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW WOW WOW!!!!! this is the one that reminds me why you are at the top of my wish list!!!!!!!
I dont think I have seen a bear more beautiful Paula. You are extraordinary!!!!!
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy bear_thumb

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

He is just so big and handsome! Lovely bear!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Those paws are fantastic he looks like he could give you the biggest hug.  Well done!

Kent
Website

Wendy, you do my ego the power of good!  Thank you for your enthusiastic post!!  bear_original

In fact, thank you everyone for popping in to look at this bear - I'm so glad you all like him!  bear_flower

Board footer