Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

RangerTedEBear.JPGI told you all a while back about the commission to make a Cleveland Metroparks Ranger Mascot Bear. I wanted you all to be the first to see the finished bear. He is 28" tall and has loc line armatures in his arms and legs. Would love to hear your opinions prior to sending him off.

Sonya

http://sunniebears.com

RangerTedEBear002.JPG
RangerTedEBear004.JPG
RangerTedEBear005.JPG
RangerTedEBear007.JPG
RangerTedEBear013.JPG

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh wow, he's fantastic!!! The work involved must have been mind-numbing!!! I think he's fab!  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Both Malko and I said Waouh! at first sight!
So it means we are both amazed by your super ranger bear!

His is so ranger looking and so gorgeous and just fantabulous!

Did you handsew his outfit?

If the rangers don't want him, we would be pelased that you send him to us!  bear_tongue  bear_whistle

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Did I say you I love this ranger bear?
He is so awesome!
No doubt all rangers will fall in love for their mascott!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw thanks so much! His shirt was a brand new boy scout shirt in the smallest size I could find. I then had to completely take it apart and size it to fit the bear. The Rangers sent me the patches, his hat badge, chest badge, and tie tack. I purchased the belt and the leather handcuff holders, and radio holder. I modified another handcuff holder and made it into a holster for his gun. I also made the flashlight holder and was able to find a small mace holder. I also modified the radio holder to fit a child's toy radio. It was a very fun project. They will use it for training and child programs. They also will have him on thier website so the other Rangers can order one custom made just for them.

Sonya

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:clap:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Wow brilliant!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Sonya, you are so talented!  :pray:  :hug:
Your dressed bears are piece of art. I'm sure this little ranger waLKS AT NIGHT!  He looks so real.
Great job.  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Julia

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Wow...he turned out great! Love him bear_wub
JeannieB bear_original

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh my goodness!  You did a FANTASTIC job on him!  That is so cool to do a commission like this!  I'd be honored! :)

Kimberly W.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Thank you Bronwen, Jeannie, Julia, and Kim. I am very honored to have been chosen to do this commission. I especially love it when commissioned to do something like this from someone who is NOT a bear collector. They are always so much in awe when they see the final product.
Julia- He wasn't walking last night but my dogs sure barked at him this ,morning when they came downstairs and saw him standing on the kitchen table. lol
Sonya

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow! What an awesome job you have done there Sonya! He is fantastic. I must show my kids when they get back. You did a great job finding all the accessories for him. Wonderful, just wonderful!

Hugs Jane. 

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Sonya..This bear is magnificent..such attention to detail!! They will love him!!

You should be proud!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Amazing, Sonja--he's so PERFECT

You've done an incredible job--everything's in scale, he looks wonderfully masculine  . . . bear_wub

If he does walk at night, I'll bet he could keep the dogs in line!

After another, look, I think it's the eye placement.  Wonderful bear_wub

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

I think this bear is absolutely OUSTANDING- the hours of work that have gone into him and the 'thinking outside the box' to get the things you needed are absolutely brilliant.

MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

What's next.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

That is  stunning bear! i agree he couldnt be more perfect!  and hes going on to do sucha special job! a bear good will ambassador!!  of sorts!how cool!  terrific job im in awe!  deb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW!!!! WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!!!!! OH I think he's just brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Wendy bear_thumb

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I'm very very impressed with your work. He is so great!!

sarahjane Brisbane

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Well done....he is fantastic!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

PERFECT!

Couldn't be any better!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Соня, I showed this ranger to my collegues at office. They were really impressed.  bear_flower
Thank s for sharing!

I wrote your name in Russian. Cause it's a Russain name you have!  bear_laugh

Julia :hug:

Celena Oxford

WOW Sonya!!! GOOD WORKS!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: SIMPLY AMAZING  bear_thumb

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Wow!!!! You are an amazing artist. This bear is awesome!!!!!!!!  :clap:   :clap:  :clap:
bear_thumb ~ Kathy

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

WOW What a superb job you have done on this bear- he is most definitely a masculine looking bear as well The accessories are to die for and you were certainly ingenious in how you made them bear size. Lets hope you get  many more orders for a carbon copy
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

You guys are just GREAT! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  for your kind words.  I just got an email from the Rangers and they LOVE him! They are so excited to get him now, They said they really didn't know what to expect and he is way over the top of anything they would have even thought of. They have his pedal car all ready for him. They wired it to have working headlites, siren and lightbar. He will be entered in a car show in Cleveland on the 13th of August and they are already cleaning off a spot in thier trophy case.

Julia.. I love how you spelled my name.. How do you pronounce it when it is said in Russian?

Hugs
Sonya

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:  :crackup:  I guess the same as in English! Sonya is Sonya even in Russia.  :hug:  bear_laugh
But it's short from Sofia. So if we were colliagues at work I would call you Sofia.  :hug:

Hugs, Julia
P.S. my name pronounce different in Russian. I'm Yuliya or short is Yulya.  :hug:  bear_rolleyes

Board footer