Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Just a quick FYI: 2007 TOBY entry info is posted on our Web site. The deadline isn't 'til January, but it's never too early to start thinking about your entry. As for last year, we'll have a drawing and award a free ad to someone who enters before December 1, and everyone who enters will get a coupon good for 15% off one ad.

I know there's always grumbling that "the same artists are nominated every year." The awards (ours AND "theirs") are open to all, so give the judges something new to choose.

Plus, there's a clause way down at the bottom of the rules that lets me use entry photos for editorial ... such as the current "International Artists" overview and upcoming "Editor's Choice" feature on the (soon to be redesigned) Web site. I don't judge, but I personally review every entry. Think about it.

Cheers,
Mindy

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

a015.gif Hi Mindy,

I think you motivated me.  I have never entered a competition before but I think I will have to put my creativity hat on and get busy! 

Hugs,
Cindy

K Pawz Guest

WOW thank you Mindy, I am totally going to look into this further and try to have an entry as well!!!

Hugs,
Krista

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Mindy, guess it's about time I entered as well. Finally found my 'look'.

Thanks for always keeping us 'in the know'

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

MMMMmmmmm Thanks Mindy, I'll go and take a look... :hug:

Board footer