Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

TBAI is right around the corner and for those of you who are not able to be with us, I will be "Reporting Live".  (Barring any unforeseen technical glitches!  We don't know what they are, do we?)  Starting on Thursday evening EDT, check out the Reporting Live forum area to see what's going on in Binghamton, NY.  It will be very mysterious . . .

ginger

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

OH, YAY YAY YAY!  That's awesome news, Ginger.  Can't wait!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Ginger,
     I am so glad to hear that you will be doing a live report.  I had a chance to attend with Deb Burnham, but I knew our move would interfere, so I had to decline.  Good thing too, as we are in the process of transferring houses, as we speak.  I can't wait to see your pictures and good luck at the show.  It's one of very best and I'm sure Millie is still there in spirit.

hugs,

Brenda

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Look foward to hearing your report Ginger - have a great time.
How exciting!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hi Ginger

Have a fabulous time!  Cannot wait to see the photos....TBAI is the show I absolutely want to visit one day.  Are you selling?  If so I hope you sell out!

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Aaah Ginger,

It will almost be like I'm there!!!      I sent my Gallery Piece, so part of me will be there.   Looking forward to the report on TBAI happenings.

Wanda

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Curiouser and curiouser!  Will look forward to your report!!

Board footer