Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Marmaladeeye.jpgMarmalade.jpgMarmaladehead.jpgI'm still working on my show bears ... I sold one of them early, so now I only have two so far, plus this fella!  Eeeks, gotta get some work done fast!

'Marmalade' is hot off the press!  Created in Intercal's stunningly beautiful 785H/TY in Color 872TY Sand/Honey Peach, this bear is 19" and has my twinkly eyes, an inset alpaca muzzle and shaded paws.  I'm having a 'first flush of autumn' thing with colour this week!

(By the way, this is the fabric I rammed my 'ickle toe into the door jamb for!)   bear_tongue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

OOOOOOOOOOOW! He's luverly...what a yummy name too Paula...where's the toast!

Only got three ready for Hugglets!  Yikes Paula, sounds like your going  to burn the midnight oil.

Hugs Jane.   bear_flower

Kent
Website

Glad you like him Jane!  I love marmalade on toast ... oh yum!

I will certainly be burning the midnight oil, that's for sure!  Mind you, I never take more than between seven and nine bears to a show, so hopefully I'll just about make up the numbers in time!  :pray:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Wow ! Really fantastic !  bear_wub
He has the sweetest expression !  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh love him!!!!!.......he is wonderful..........that mohairs beautiful...Wow!!!!

Hugs

Yvonne.  bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

He is fabulous Paula !!!   bear_flower  :clap:
I love his cute face expression !!! The mohair is beautiful too.  bear_wub   

hugs
Marie

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well bring at least one home so I can adopt a sibling for Starbright, would ya?!!!

Seriously though...I hope you sell out.  They are marvelous!!!

Pipa UK

OH MY!!!!!!!!!! If i were rich he'd be mine hehe he is LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

She's so lovely!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I love him SOOO much! He is fabulous!  bear_wub

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Wow, he certainly is a beautiful bear Paula.  I am not usually a fan of the tie dye mohair, but you may have converted me!

Jane P.

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Paula he is beautitful...I'm sure all your bears are going to do really well.. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kent
Website

So lovely to find all your messages here today!  Thank you all!  I'm really pleased you like Marmalade, as he's my personal favourite so far too!

Jane, from what I've seen of your bears you like subtle shades and this particular tie-dye fabric is subtle in the way the colours graduate ... it's very pretty!  I really enjoyed working with it.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Paula, Marmalade is just superb - and wow that fur, it is so beautiful and luxurious.  He is a sensational boy and I'm sure will have a new Mum in no time.  Gosh you will be burning the midnight oil getting ready for Hugglets.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So yummy.  I want him on toast.  Another scrumptious ALL BEAR.

PS  Your dedication and ability to stay on task absolutely slays me.  I need lessons.  Do you teach self-discipline???

Kent
Website

Thank you so much for the compliments guys ... they really help!!  bear_flower

I like marmalade too, it's my favourite comfort food!  I used to have it with butter on slabs of fresh white bread when I was a kid and still do when I'm down in the dumps!! 

Shelli, you make chuckle ... the first lesson in self-discipline is ... DESPERATION!!!  Bills that just won't pay themselves are a great focus for making me stay on task!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Wee Marmalade is a Honey!!!! :hug:

Board footer