Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

clare14 Country Bears
England

A few of us are planning to meet up at Hugglets on Sunday, what shall we do to recognise each other??   Shall we wear a sticker saying Teddy Talk or something??   (I haven't got a T-Shirt yet....  :redface: )   Help!!   :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

A red carnation in my top pocket........    :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Hiya clare, i think i might recognize you from your photo under your avatar.if i do spot you i`ll come and say hello.I`ll be wearing a hat no dought i`m having a really bad hair month :crackup:  :crackup: i think a red carnation would be lovely :crackup:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I will have a bright turquoise jacket, quite easy to see from far  ;).

edit : please forgive me if I do not recognize anyone...  :redface: I have myopia and I am always "in the moon" (if that means something in English bear_laugh). Hitting me on the shoulder is the best way to attract my attention bear_laugh  :rolleyes:.

beary_clairey Luton

I'm coming if my stupid back gets better!!!

I want to see all the bears !!!

Hugs

Claire

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Maybe we should just draw a little icon like this bear_grin and fix it to our tops.We will be so busy looking for it we will forget to look at the bears. :crackup:
Laurie :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'll be the one NOT there!!!!   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Shantell said

I'll be the one NOT there!!!!

I wish you could be there!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Well put it like this... you can't miss me...I'll be the drugged up woman with a walking frame.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I would love to come...and might if I get organised. Being as I have lost a day through sickness this week it's unlikely though. We are off on holday next week too...so I need to crack on!!

But I really, fervently hope all those of you showing there have a really, enjoyable..profitable and untaxing (HA!!!) day..and that those going to be nosey take some pictures so we can all see what we missed out on!!!!

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

I'll stick a label to my top saying 'Teddy Talk' -Kate and I'll try to say hello to as many TT'ers with stands as I can.

Have a great show everyone!!!!!!! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

I'm sad i cant make it, I really wanted to meet up with you all...
MY FAMILY HAVE ARRANGED A BIG PARTY FOR MY FATHER IN LAW WHOS REACHED A GRAND 75
I hope you all have a brillient time.
Get lots of pics.
lanie x

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Hopefully I'll get there - I'm with Clare on the carnation thing.   bear_original

What Jane hasn't told you is that you won't be able to see her anyway because she'll be hidden under about 100 bags of mohair - that lady knows how to shop! 

Jenny, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well ....... I do hope you can make it ..... get cracking!

It would certainly be fun if we all got to meet .......

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Thanks for that Vicky!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Yep, I do love my mohair!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I've got a stall for the first time on Sunday - so all come and say hello to me there.  I'll be in Hall 5 with all the other newbies (including a couple of people from here I think), and I will HOPEFULLY be really busy  :pray: (I can hope!!!! bear_original )
Hope to see lots of you there - must go and carry on preparing!!
Hugs,
Samantha
x

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Sounds like GREAT fun. Boy wish there were more people closer to me here. Wish I could come and Chat !!!

Board footer