Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

IMG_3430.JPGIMG_3431.JPGThis is my latest work, Figaro. He as his own pop-up puppet which was hand made and sculpted by me with Paperclay. I had so much fun making them and I am so excited about the way they turned out, that I don't want to sell them. But I really need to as I haven't had anything on ebay since early summer. Sigh! I hate when that happens! Anyway, hope you like his pictures.

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Tami..he is just stunning, no wonder you're excited about the way they turned out!!!

nandesign Posts: 361

Oh Tami! Your work is amazing...I just love your doll! Paper Clay is great isn't it!! It isn't the easiest medium to work with, but the results are spectacular.

Hugs,
Nancy

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Absolutely STUNNING work Tami !!!..........I can quite understand why you would rather keep him!

His puppet is amazing......you have put in so detail........whoever adopts him is one very lucky person!!!!!

Hugs,

Yvonne.  bear_flower

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi Tami

He is just great. Can't see the doll but I'm sure it's great to.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I love that bear and his puppet soooo much!
You did a brilliant work on them.

Maybe you should keep them or give them to someone you love... So you could see them again!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wonderfully amazing Tami!!!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub  I love the pop up too!!  bear_wub   bear_wub The pictures are terrific, so bright. I can understand why you would want to keep them!!

Pipa UK

STUNNING PRECIOUS & ADORABLE!!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Tami

He is adorable and the puppet is amazing.  Your sculpting is awesome.  Wow, I just keep looking at the hands on the puppet - they are amazing.

I love the colourways that you have used too.

Just amazing   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WOW, your work is just beautiful Tami on both the bear and the puppet !  bear_wub  bear_wub

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Tami - Both the bear and the puppet are totaly awesome.  What did you use for fur?  It is beautiful.

Sandi

Milford Ohio

Thank you all for the nice comments. It really means a lot coming from other artists.

Nancy, I do love Paperclay. Have you posted any pictures of your dolls?

Sandi, Figaro is made with an extra dense Schulte mohair I ordered from Edinburgh. I hope to get more, but I didn't see it on their website the last time I checked.

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Tami:

I haven't posted anything yet!!! I have to get a handle on this technical stuff...that's why I have two sons in the computer industry...I create and they do all the behind the scenes things. Hopefully, I get it together this week...hope being the key word here!!

Hugs, Nancy

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love all your bears Tami as they are so beautifully made and this one is no exception.His puppet is great too. bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What beautiful work!  No wonder you are so pleased with them Tami ... I think they make a gorgeous pair!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

What an absolutely amazing bear  bear_wub  I can see why you would rather keep him but then again if i made bears like yours i would want to keep them all  bear_grin  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Awww Figaro is absolutory gorgeous and
I can't believe the puppet is hand crafted too !???  :clap:  :clap:  bear_flower

Your picture is perfect , very bright and beautiful colors.  bear_wub 
I can understand why you want to keep Figaro & the puppet.

hugs
Marie

Milford Ohio

:redface:  :redface: Thank you all!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Beautiful, Tami--you made both? Yikes!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Perfect!!!!!!  Your talent and creativity blows me away!!!!!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Tami--WOW! What a fantastic pair. Their colors are so lovely, and what a cute face on Figaro. And you made the puppet. My goodness! bear_thumb

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Tami,
Your work is in a class of it's own. Love his facial expression and how they tell a visual story....definitely "Huggable."
                                                   Mikki

Milford Ohio

Thank you, Eileen, Connie, Debora, and Mikki!  You are so nice!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Tami what a clever lady you are! How cute is that boy Figaro and his beautifully made puppet.

bear_wub 

FANWONDERFULLYTASTIC

bear_wub   

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Tami, this bear is Gorgeous :clap:

Board footer