Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Finally got the xrays back.  My scholiosis curve isn't as bad as it used to be but my vertibre are not resting on cusion as they should be.  I have a whole list of exercises and muscle relaxers for pain.  No heavy lifting.  I think he forgot that I work with preschoolers bear_grin He also told me I should stick to having fur kids.  It would be much easier for me

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jenn,

Glad that you have the x-rays back and that and things aren't as bad as they used to be.
I really hope that the exercise will help and alleviate the pain.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Take care Jenn

Lynette

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Jenn! You listen to your Doctor and do what you are told!!! Take care Hon!

Many Hugs Louise

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Jenn, take as much care as you can... Glad the news ABOUT YOUR SPINE was better.  bear_original 

Make sure you do those exercises  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Jenn, I'm glad it was no worse!!

Exercises did wonders for my back when nothing else seemed to work--I hated them at first, but keep at it, kid!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jenn,

honey are you OK with the concept of fur babies and not having people babies?  For many ladies this would be very devastating news.  if you are comfortable with this I am happy for you, but if this comes as a shock and dissappointment, well, I am terribly sorry. 

In the meantime you aren't having to make that decision right now?  So rest well and try and regain your strength....

We are here for you!

hugs

dilu

I've always known that I am a "high risk" I want kids but I am scared out of my mind.  Adoption is a good thing.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well, Then, Darling ladyfriend,

we will simply hope and pray for you to have the ability to smoothly adopt the child of your dreams.... :hug:  :hug:

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Does anyone have experience with adoption? Are you adopted? have you adoted a child?

Renae, Thankyou. I'veworked with adopted kids as well they have all been absolutely darling to work with. :hug:

Board footer