Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Morris-7.JPGMorris-6.JPGMorris-4.JPGMorris-3.JPGMorris-1.JPGHi all, well I've spent the last few days working on Morris; this needlefelting can get addictive!!  I've never really done needlefelting before (I've done 1 bear and accents on Joseph, my Jaguar in 'Bears and Friends') & This little guy has really grown on me!  Now I have to decide if I can part with him or not! :)

Kimberly W.

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

Oh, Kim you just gotta sell him, He is really cute and so little! bear_wub  bear_wub

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Very well done Kim- he is sooooo cute!!!! I wouldn't mind having mice like him in the house!!!!
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Ft. Bragg, NC

bear_original Thanks, you two!  Part of me wants to list him and see how he does, and then part of me says, "You have to keep this little guy!" 

Gail,
lol, that was part of the idea behind making him; I was kind of inspired by a story that Steph of Sassy Bears told me about a mouse she kept 'running into'.  This little guy could hang out in my kitchen all day! lol

Kimberly W.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely adorable, Kim!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Kimberly! This little mouse is outstanding! What an adorable little one that will bring a new Mom many treasured smiles!

Many Hugs Louise

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Just amazing Kimberly ............what a great job you have done on him

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Kimberly,
Morris is perfectly adorable!!!! Sell the "cat and mouse" set on e-bay! Can we see a picture of Joseph and Morris together for now? I am glad you started needle-felting....this is fun to watch! bear_original
JeannieB

K Pawz Guest

OMG he is just adorable...what a lot of work...do what you feel is best in regards to keeping him or selling...maybe you could make another to sell and keep Morris as your first born...lol

Hugs,
Krista

Ft. Bragg, NC

Jeannie,

I'll definitely take pic of both before I have to part with Joseph; great idea!  I hadn't even thought about that!

Krista,
Well, he's my first mouse, but I have made a little bear already, too that is truly my first...  so I can't use that excuse... bear_sad lol

I think I'll be listing him this evening.

Kimberly W.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Oh wow...what an adorable mouse!!! You did a great job on him...what did you make his ears from if you don't mind sharing...If you do list him...I hope he sells for big bucks...
Hugs,

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Morris is just delightful.

Sandi

Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi Charlotte,

No, I don't mind sharing; his ears are made of ultrasuede, shaded with fabric markers and a little water... bear_original

Thank you, Sandi! bear_original bear_original

Kimberly W.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Ohhh Thanks Kimberly...I knew they weren't felted...and they work so perfect...great combination!!!
Hugs&

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just adore this mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best mouse I think I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Morris is ever so cute .... Great work.

bear_flower

Board footer