Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Harvey1.jpgHarvey5.jpgThought I would share a couple of pics of a bunny that was commissioned by a super nice lady who had missed out on Harrison Hare a while ago.  She named this guy Harvey, and he's made from recycled seal fur-- in black this time.  I also used the wire mesh in his ears that was suggested by Judi, and I have to say that stuff is awesome!!Thanks Judi!! :hug:

I know she received him last week, but haven't heard back yet what she thought (her computer access is at work, and she probably hasn't been there)......I so hope she's happy with him.  She was ecstatic over his pics, but it's killing me waiting to hear how she liked him 'in the fur'!! bear_tongue  bear_sad

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Wow! Tracy I love your bunnies!!! I may just have to commission one some day as well!! This bunny is off the charts gorgeous!

Many Hugs Louise

sarahjane Brisbane

This bunny is beautiful, I'm sure your customer will be delighted with him in the fur...  :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Tracey that is one awesome Bunny ...... I love him

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

One lucky customer in the making - Brilliant  :clap:  :clap:

Sandra  :redface:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

So talented, just lovely!

Iowa
Website

Thanks gals!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Iowa
Website

I did hear from the customer who ordered Harvey this morning............she totally loves him!!  Yippee!! :dance:  :dance:

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

very nice work Tracy! his eyes just seem to glow!  :clap:  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Gee, how suprising is that - that she's happy with him.... NOT!!!!!!  OF course - it's so funny to hear other people doubt themselves also, when you think they should be overflowing with confidence.

Gorgeous bunny - your buns are so breathtaking!
Danni

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Excellent Tracy, your work is awesome, your bunny looks fantastic glad your buyer was pleased. :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute bunny, Tracy and I am not suprised your customer totally loved him!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOHHH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have left me speachless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is ........... Beautiful.
OOHHHH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is more than likely trying to get her breathe back before she contacts you. He is truely truely marvelous!!!!! bear_thumb Wendy

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh How wonderful, no wonder the lady loves him.  :dance:
He is such a character  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer