Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

K Pawz Guest

Gabrielsideprofile.jpgGabrielface2.jpgGabrielwithattitude.jpgGabriel3.jpgGabriel2.jpgGabriel1.jpgGabrielfacenew.jpgHi guys, here is the bear I have been working so hard on for the Lemonade Benefit....GABRIEL

Gabriel is OOAK,  made out of imported synthetic fur,  he is a bent knee design and is 13" while seated. Gabriel also has extensive scissor and needle sculpting in and around his face, hand painted glass eyes, needle sculpted toes, and a double jointed neck perfect for many adorable poses.

Hope you like him and thanks for taking a peek.

Hugs,
Krista

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Beautiful, Krista--he's got a lot of character! I love the black and blue too bear_wub

Eileen

K Pawz Guest

apparently hubby says that these photos do Gabriel no justice, apperently he is much better looking in person....he is not as sparkley as the photos depict....

Hugs,
Krista

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

He is so wonderful Krista, I know he will do well for the benefit. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

K Pawz Guest

Thanks Eileen and Jamie, I hope he does well for the benefit :hug:

Krista

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HE'S SOOOO COOL!!!!!  bear_wub I love the color contrast with his eyes and fur! bear_thumb

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Krista,
This guy is Awesome! I love the side view picture, you can really see his big smile & it show off his fun personality. He looks very soft & fluffy, just perfect for lots of hugs. His eyes & toes turned out perfect too. Excellent Job- I'm sure he's going to be a big hit.
Blue was Alex's favorite color so that was a great pick. 
It's hard to show details in dark bears. Maybe if you take the pictures without the flash, you'll pick up more of extensive scissor and needle sculpting in and around his face.
Good Luck with the pictures & the benefit, Sandy

K Pawz Guest

Thanks Sandy, I hope he does well...and thanks for the photo tip... I plan to do more photos for  the auction, so hopefully they turn out better.

Hugs,
Krista

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

I love the colors Krista! He has a wonderful shape and style.
Aerianna

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Beautiful! The mohair is gorgeous and I love your colors.

Many Hugs Louise

K Pawz Guest

thanks guys, sorry Louise it is a synthetic fur, not mohair, I don't want to false advertise or anything!!!! But I know what you mean, it really does look and feel like mohair :hug:

Hugs,
Krista

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What a great character,  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Well done Krista  :clap:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Gosh, he is a wonderful character and so full of life! I love his fur cause it look really unique. And I think that the double jointed neck is great on him cause the poses he does are great!

K Pawz Guest

thanks guys... :hug:

Krista

Board footer