Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi again.  Well, my dad stikes again:  Here are a few photos he sent me.  I have a son...oh boy......Boys-01.jpg

Boys-02.jpg

Boys-03.jpg

Boys-04.jpg

Boys-05.jpg

Boys-06.jpg

Boys-07.jpg

Boys-08.jpg

boys-09.jpg

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Judi,
You mean to tell me you think it's only "little" boys who do that kind of stuff... :crackup: our son is 30 and I can bet you he still does some of those things :doh:  :crackup:
Hugs,

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Judi...I can so relate to those photos.  My little boys are now big boys and the fun & games just get bigger.  Right now Taylor (15) is learning to drive...the concept of going faster doesn't mean you get their quicker hasn't set in yet  bear_wacko

I have this darling picture of Taylor when he was about 5 with his dad's hardhat on...outside in bare feet...with a zip lock bag trying to catch hail.  It's one of my favorite photos.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Charlotte, you mean they never outgrow this stuff!!!????? :doh:  :doh:  bear_laugh

Shantel, I would love to see that photo.  bear_original  They grow up way to fast don't they?

nettie scotland
Website

I must have been meant to be a boy!!!My mum loves to tell people about how I had to always wear brown as I was sooo dirty.Her favourite memory is of  me sitting in a puddle sucking a dead crow, delightfull child!!!!
Diane xx

Adkins, Texas

Judi, It seems some never do grow up totally :doh: but it's not as cute as when they are "little"  :crackup:  :crackup:
Shantel, Oh the hard hat/hail picture must be great bear_wub

Hugs,

Adkins, Texas

Diane,
That gives a whole new meaning to the term "eating crow" :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: ewwww...
Hugs,

sarahjane Brisbane

:crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

So true...I love these photo's (must be something to do with the 4 boys here!!!)

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: I have 2 boys and those pic's are so true thanks Judi I got a good laugh! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

:crackup:  :crackup: Judi!!! haha, hilarious!!!  Although I think my niece would be more inclined to do some of those things than my nephew lol little daredevil ;)
xo sarah

Adkins, Texas

Ohhhh Sarah...you just brought an old memory back...the time nearly 30 years ago...the picture of the little boys watering things...well my memory is of our son, our nephew & our niece...all very close in age..all got out of grandparents pool...ran over to a tree to water it...and the boys didn't do anywhere the job our niece did...she was the best aim!!!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
hugs,

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

lol, Charlotte  bear_tongue  too cute  bear_innocent
My nephew, when out in the garden, instead of coming in to the loo we would tell him to pee in the garden.  He would always choose one of our azaleas called 'Charlie' (actually name of plant) Now that he is older and doesn't want to expose himself outside, poor Charlie isn't too healthy lol.  Aren't boys so much easier lol
xo Sarah

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Judi I have three sons so you can imagine the stories I could tell. When my eldest son was two years old he came into the house with a worm hanging out of his mouth. Yuk! It made me feel sick. I don't have a picture to share as I was it too much of a rush to retrieve the worm before it became Mark's lunch.  bear_wacko

Hugs Jane.  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:crackup: Great piccies, Judi--as a mother of 3 relatively careful daughters, I had no idea what I was missing! Of course, the girls made it up in their teens :crackup:

bear_laugh Diane--I will never, ever, so long as I live, manage to erase the mental picture of you sitting in a puddle in your brown dress and sucking on a dead crow bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Eileen

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Those are great Judi!!!  Does remind me of my ornery boys a bit......okay A LOT! :crackup:  :crackup:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

So funny Judi !  The leaves and the skateboard pictures are so much like something my son would do.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Tammy wrote:

So funny Judi !  The leaves and the skateboard pictures are so much like something my son would do.

Oh...wouldn't that photo just make you ill if that was your son?  eeekkk

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
doodlebears wrote:

: When my eldest son was two years old he came into the house with a worm hanging out of his mouth. Yuk! It made me feel sick. I don't have a picture to share as I was it too much of a rush to retrieve the worm before it became Mark's lunch.  bear_wacko

Hugs Jane.  :lol:

That is something I am sure you will never forget!  My parents tell me that when we lived in Orange County California I used to eat snales.  I was too young to remember.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
makafelts wrote:

..all got out of grandparents pool...ran over to a tree to water it...and the boys didn't do anywhere the job our niece did...she was the best aim!!!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
hugs,

GIRL POWER!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
nettie wrote:

I must have been meant to be a boy!!!My mum loves to tell people about how I had to always wear brown as I was sooo dirty.
Diane xx

Diane, me too!  When most girls my age were playing with Barbie Dolls ( I never even owned one) I was knee deep in the pond next to our house scooping up brine shrimp (aka "Sea Monkeys") and polly woggs.  Many of my childhood friends were boys as I prefered to do more boyish things...climbing trees, digging for worms, searching for frogs......

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi Judi,

I love those photos!  I have 1 little boy.  He is 13 years old.  Last month he injured his toe playing soccer at school.  So when I took him to the doctor for an x-ray, we found out that his toe was broken.  He thought he had won a prize!!  He told his sister, "Yeah, my first broken bone!"  I couldn't believe it, and I was worried about him in pain and he was celebrating.   :crackup:

bear hugs,
Sheila

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

My daughters tend to be like that! Always into stuff getting filthy.  You should see their clothes  bear_tongue  and they just don't understand why I say no to wearng their good clothes outside.
The girls love frogs and lizards and our pet snakes cop it regularly.  My eldest wants a snake for her birhtday but as we already have 2 dad said she could have  lizard or a turtle!!  bear_thumb
So little boys may get caught more often but some girls are out there wih them!

Board footer