Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

LYNNHEARN.jpgI am so excited .  I just had the absolute pleasure of meeting Linda Hearn from Critter Creations.  She is visiting all the way from across the country in  Alberta, and was kind enough to make time to come to my house.  I was so excited ( I even cleaned my sewing room before she came LOL). 

She is an absolute sweet person, which doesn't surprise me since all bear people seem super nice.   She even personally delivered the ATC that I bought from her on B4B.    We had a great time chatting about family and all things bear of course.  What a thrill to think this meeting took place because of TT.   She's the first  TTer I've met in the fur.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Very cool, Tammy!  I can't wait to meet my first TTer, too!  There's another TTer who lives within a half hour from me, Kimi Springer; isn't that cool??  We've got to get together some time!

What fun!

Kimberly W.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I am so jealous! I would love to be able to talk and play bears!  Sounds like you had a wonderful time together!

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Isn't it wonderful to chat with TTers in person?  I'd love to meet a whole lot more!  What a great pic of you two ladies!  :photo:  :photo:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I'm so jealous!!

Anyone (and I mean anyone) planning a trip to Toronto MUST come and visit me.

Pleeeeeeze?

Give me 24 hours notice and I'll even clean the house bear_thumb

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Another lovely TT connection!  How cool! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I can't wait to meet many of you in San Diego this Aug.  YAY!

K Pawz Guest

Awesome.... I am so glad that you guys got the chance to meet.... :dance:
I can't wait to meet some TTer's...I know some of you are pretty close to me as well.... bear_whistle hint hint Jane
Hugs,
Krista

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=20]FANTABULOUS!!!!![/size] bear_wub  bear_wub

[size=18]I love it!!!!Congratulations honey!  So glad you two had a great time together[/size] bear_thumb

I am very proud of you for cleaning up the sewing room too.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bear_tongue

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Tammy,
that is so wonderful!!!! Well - I think you must both be sweet because - Albertians and Nova Scotians are really nice people.   bear_original  I know this because? I am an Alberta born and partly raised and I have friends from Nova Scotia and they are so funny and just a great bunch!
It is so cool you got together.  bear_thumb I look forward to my first meeting with a tter.

hugs kassie

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

oh ya - just for those of us that don't know. Who's who in the picture? Tammy right side? Linda left?  bear_original

hugs kassie

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

How cool is that?? Great pic too! I can't wait until August!
Sonya

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Cool! Slim chances that I'll met a tter in the flesh, although Sophie and I have loose plans for the future.

Kassie - Tammy is on the right. How I know? I hovered my mouse cursor over her avatar until her pic showed up.  bear_tongue  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

What a lovely  :photo:  of two lovely and lucky!!! TTers!!  bear_wub   I have yet to meet my first TTer....hint, hint Bonnie  bear_laugh

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh... that is so neat! 

Kim Basta
Widl Thyme Originals

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Tammy,

I'm so jealous too!!   But I'm so happy to hear that you got to meet a TTer!  It sounds like both of you had so much fun. 

Does anyone want to come to my house here in Nebraska??    :pray:

bear hugs,
Sheila

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Hi Tammy,
Loved your bears! bear_wub 
The panda that is on ebay is wonderful. 

Made it back down the valley and will soon be back home in Alberta.
I really enjoyed meeting you and talking to you to. Your daughter did a good job taking the picture. It looks like I may be down again next year so will drop in to see you when I do. 

Would be nice if we all could meet!  Great people here and a lot of fun. When I get home I have to get finishing some bears  that will have new homes of their own.

Hugs, Lynn

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What fun to have been able to meet and yes, wouldn't it be great if one day we could all get together.

bear_original

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thats fantastic news, it is a real buzz to meet TTers.   Thanks for sharing the moment with us.  :clap:  :hug:

Board footer