Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Like most of you I save boxes that internet orders come in or teddies from different places. 

I decided to clean out my sewing room because i am getting ready to start a new BIG project.

[size=22]AND[/size]

[size=20]And I came across the box that held the bear that Sandi sent me[/size]

I decided to save the box, but toss the peanuts.

[size=22]and what did I find?!?!?!?!!!!@!![/size]

A beautifully wrapped chocolate bar, made in POLAND by the E.Wedel company and it is chock full of Hazelnuts, my personal favorite!!!!!

I cant believe I missed it.  And the hubby got a dangerous gleam in his eyes when he saw it.....

(I warned him, I'd better not find it opened nor had he better do what Mattie did at age 2.  He ate half a chocolate bar in the middle of the night and then used a roll of scotch tape to wrap the torn paper up hoping we wouldn't notice.  HA!!!!!!!

The good news is that this special chocolate has been in a very nice sewing room with no wild fluctuations in temperature and so it will be fabulous when we do open it.

Until then?  I am hiding it in my one fool proof garanteed safe spot!

[size=20]
Thanks Mis Sandi!!!
[/size]

[size=20]hugs and gollyslobberkisses[/size]

Blech!

bear_tongue

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Ooops!!!!  How funny, Dilu!  And lucky you to find such a yummy treasure!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooh . . . I'm going to search all the empty boxes I have to see if I've overlooked anything!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   Lucky find, Dilu!!

sarahjane Brisbane

ooops....I wonder if I've overlooked any $100.00 notes anywhere...  :crackup:  :crackup:

Lucky you Dilu...

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL funny story.  But why on earth are you waiting? If it were me, it'd be gone already LOL

Gee, what personal strength you do have  :crackup:

Danni

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Chocolate is a very good thing for me!  I am the queen chocohalic! bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

What what what? You did not find the chocolate before????
Did not you smell it???
Incredible!
and how can you resist more longer to eat it before your hubby????

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer