Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
MKinsey/TBF wrote:

Yep, we take all the major credit cards.

Oooh goody.  Now it won't feel quite so painful!  Thanks Mindy. 

I will have a play on my computer to see what I can create for myself and if it all goes horribly wrong, I will send a picture and some details for your team to do the job properly with!  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh I'm doing the same, Paula bear_laugh

Erasing backgrounds (fiddly) and trying to figure out how layers and raster-thingies and vectors work!

Eileen

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi,

I was wondering who will be running an ad with teddy bear and friends.  I'm very interested.  But I've never advertised before so I was wondering if you will be creating your ad by yourself or will you be having TBF create it for you??? 

My other question is that my digital camera is old so my photos turn out about 60-70 KB.  Do you think that size will give me a good quality photo?

bear hugs,
Sheila

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Sheila,
I just sent a "mock-up" ad to Kellie so she could check and see if my digital quality is good enough - you could always try that or else just email Kellie and maybe she can tell you - it doesn't sound to me like 60-70 kb would be big enough though. Your other option would be to get a photo printed and send hard copy and let them make up the ad for you.
I am really hoping that lots of TT'ers are going to do this. It will be my first ad with TB&F if I do go ahead with this - can't wait to hear back from Kellie! I would really like to do my own ad so I am hoping what I sent her will work - otherwise I will have to send a photo and let them do it but I am a little worried about the time factor if I have to start snail mailing things *grin*

Bear hugs, Edie

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi Edie,

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing, that my photos are not large enough.  I'm going to work on taking some photos this week of a few of my bears.  When I develop my film, I can have my photos copied onto a CD so then I will be able to work with that. 

I will be having surgery on June 8th so I'm hoping that I will be able to finish my ad before that time.  My computer is in the basement and the doctor told me that after my surgery that I will not be able to climb stairs for a few weeks.  I'm a computer addict!!  So I will be having withdrawals!!   :crackup:

p.s. I love your bears!!  They are always so cute!!

bear hugs,
Sheila

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Thanks Sheila! That will be tough to not be able to use your computer! But maybe you'll get lots of bears sewed!!!! I hope the surgery goes well and you will be running back up and down those stairs in no time!
Bear hugs, Edie

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi Edie,

I'm hoping to get alot of bears sewn.  I'm going to have all my fabric and bear-necessities upstairs.  If I forget something, I have 2 little helpers who can do all my running up and down the stairs. 

bear hugs,
Sheila

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
Eileen wrote:

bear_laugh I'm doing the same, Paula bear_laugh

Erasing backgrounds (fiddly) and trying to figure out how layers and raster-thingies and vectors work!

Eileen

I've abandoned it Eileen!  Too time consuming for me to learn what I need to learn, so I've asked an expert instead!  I'm very excited about the ad ... can't wait to see who else is taking part in TB&F's special offer!!  bear_cool

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Paula

I am taking part in the TB&F's special offer.

Who else?

Hugs Birgitte  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I think that this is a great offer and I will be contacting Kellie also.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm participating too, and additionally, I have the huge honor of designing ads to represent a few of the other TTers as well.  It should be a really great issue with so many of us represented there, bolstering the industry with our enthusiasm!  And what a lot of attention it will all bring to TT.  Get ready to talk and greet newcomers, people!!!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I'm hoping to do an ad - haven't heard back from Kellie whether my prototype was good enough quality so am getting a bit worried I might run out of time if I have to try again! June is turning into a busy month with a couple trips away too! I think it would be great to be a part of this so am keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out!
Bear hugs, Edie

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Well, I've sent in my final ad copy to Kellie for approval - keep your fngers crossed for me that I got it right this time! This has been quite a learning experience for me never having done anything like this before on my own. Also sent in the ad form and payment so I guess I am doing an ad whether my own works out or not. With the amount of time I spent on it (doing and redoing and redoing!) it would have been much cheaper to send the photos and let them do the whole thing for me but this way will have much more satisfaction - unless my ad looks really amateurish compared to everyone elses!  bear_ermm

Bear hugs, Edie

KLove Teddy Bear & Friends
Boston, MA
Website

Good morning Teddy Talkers.

Thank you to all that have contacted me about the special Teddy Talk co-op section that will be in the September/October issue of Teddy Bear & Friends.

I wanted to remind everyone else that there is still time to take advantage of this opportunity!

You have one week (until June 22) to reserve your space and two weeks (until June 29) to get materials together.

The 1/8 page ad costs $200 or $225 if we are to put the ad together for you.

Please contact me if you would like to be a part of this.

Kellie

Board footer