Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I got an email today saying that all my info about my bears will be deleted to "free up space" if I don't renew.  My question is to the gals who renewed... have you gotten more business now that bearpile is "empty" or has the change in amount of artists/bears affected the amount of traffic heading through bearpile.  Basically what I am asking is is it worth my hard earned mulah to pay for this service still????

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

For me...definitely YES.  I've sold enough bears to more than pay for the renewal fee versus the 10% commission fee.  I renewed for 3 months...will definitely do it again.  :)

Go for it Kim...

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Ok, I took the plunge!!! LOL... I'm back up and rolling! Thanks for the nudge, Shantell!  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I owed ya!!!   bear_grin   bear_grin   :crackup:   :crackup:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank both you girls bear_original  I gained a lot of customers through bearpile so it only made sense bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I had never considered bearpile until I heard the discussion here - didn't really know much about it before that but now am definitely interested. I emailed the owner to ask some questions but never heard back from him???? Can anyone tell me if you have to have a website to host your photos or is uploading them similar to here and ebay? Is this something that a computer challenged person can handle or not???
Thanks, and sorry to butt in on your question, Kim, but this just seemed like a good opportunity - especially since yours seems to be answered!  bear_grin
Bear hugs, Edie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

You upload there.. I had bearpile before I had my website bear_original

Board footer