Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi all!  I just thought I'd take a little break and write a quick note!  I just met my first TTer, Kimi Springer, in person today, and it was so wonderful!  I remember someone else writing in to say they'd met a fellow TTer/artist in person and it was like they were already good friends.  Now I really believe it!  Kimi's such a nice person and we had a blast!  Usually I am not one to make a ton of friends and can be a little shy, but it was like I already knew her and we got along just fine!  What's really cool is that she lives only about a half hour away, so we can get together and do bear stuff again!

We bear artists, I guess we're all just a bunch of 'bears at a good fishing hole'....!!  bear_tongue

Well, I'd better get back to bear making, but I just thought I'd drop a note to all my TT friends about it!

Kimberly W.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=18]Oh Kimberly[/size]!

How fun for you !!

I am so glad that you had this experience, it makes all the differance, I do believe.

Congrats!

bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very nice.  Thanks for posting about this.  I can't wait to meet many TTer's this August.  I hope to get many pictures to post.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I'm sure with all the chatting we do on here, its very much like we've been friends for ages.   bear_flower   

I'm so glad you've got a TTer so close to hand!  It must be a blast to talk mohair and eyes and not have to 'translate' for a non teddy person  bear_happy

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Oooh Sounds like you had a blast!

Board footer