Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dear all,

As you love pictures, i am going to post lots!
But there are so many I will post them in different threads.

So to sum up, I am reporting about the "Salon des Gueules de Miel" which was in Paris on Sunday 11th of June.
I had to be there between 8:30 am and 9:00 am to enter my bear into the Trophée.
I was still unable to choose which bear to enter between Cléo and Calimère until i saw the other bears in the Trophée.
I decided that Calimère would be the one as he had a brighter mohair colour and these amazing blue eyes; the people around when i arrived though like me. So we installed him as comfortable as possible on his stand.

Visitors could enter in the showroom from 9:30 am and the show closed at 6:00 pm.

To begin, I want to show you a pic of the 13 bears who entered the Trophée:

voteforme5aj.jpg

The bear who won is the one in the front, the most in the left.

Here is the one who was second:

secondprice6jb.jpg

There were quite a few nice bears!
There were more than 400 people who voted.

Some photographs were ther to take pics, so i guess some day I will get more pics, but I have no idea when.

I did not remember the name of the lady who was second, but the first was christine Bertaud.
She had a table at the show:

christinebertaud1jv.jpg

christinebertaud25xp.jpg

christinebertaud33vj.jpg

Aren't they cute?

This day was for me an important day as I met there Irène Pichard and Marion Klein.
Actually, i spent only a few minutes with Marion, unfortunately.
she arrived has planned, a little after 10:00 and I immediatly recognized her! Yeah! what i felt when I saw her cannot be described with words... she brought her turquoise bear and her wee Charlie with her. So for the first time in my life, I could hold Acid Attic bears in my hands! and beleive me, they are much beter for real! They are fantabulous!
We had a short chat and then I introduced Marion to Irène. then we chatted altogether for a moment then Marion went for a tour of the show while I went to Der Bar stand to buy some nice mohair pieces. Later on, i met again Marion and to my surprise she said she wanted to leave have she wanted to go to Le Louvre to see an exhibition. Arrrg! she was leaving already... Well, I let her go because there was something in her eyes letting me understand she was very excited about seing that exhibition.
Later on i realised I did not even had time to take a pic of her!!!!
So i will have to meet her again, definitely! And i hope we will have more time to spend together...

I met Irène and her hubby at the beginning at the show as they arrived early to finnish installing their stand. Irène is such a nice lady! Her hubby was a bit shy, though... but very nice too! I spent a lot of time with Irène and was so thrilled!
And my dear, her bears are amazing! For her too, her bears are much more beautiful for real... and I could hug them!

Here are some pics: the first one with Irène and Malko (I lost my brain and forgot to ask Malko to take a pic of Irène and I!). The next is me with the bear on Irène's avatar. This bear is amazing! To be honnest, i am happy no one bought him at the show, so she can enjoy him more longer and maybe keep him finally!
I added some pics of her bears.

irenemalko3bs.jpg

sophieavatarbearirene9nx.jpg

standirene3bh.jpg

Did you see Cléo posing with Irène's bears?

standirene26or.jpg

I love her realistic bears. Collectors too as she sold some of them!
Oh and her lady bears with long neck are amazing too!

Well, I stop here for today, as it is bed time.

Next to come soon!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

:hug: Sophie :hug:
That was fabulous, i look forwards to the next pics bear_original
Lanie X

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Thank you, Sophie! I almost feel like I was there!  bear_smile And thank you so much for the pictures, too.

Debora

Stellajella Wien

Merci bien,Sophie  :hug:
so many nic bears! I guess, one of these days I´ll be going to a bear show, too...

Gaby bear_flower

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Wonderful pics Sophie, Irene's bears are amazing.
I loved her realistic bears too  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very nice Sophie.  I enjoyed seeing your photos and look forward to seeing the rest.

Thank you for sharing these.  You all look great!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

That was so much fun!!  I can't wait to see and hear more!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:
Sohpie! What a beautiful photoes!

All bears are adorable!
Thank you for the report Sophie.
Can't wait to see more  :dance:
Hugs, Julia

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Sophie these are GREAT!!!!   bear_thumb   Such fun to finally put faces to names...and smiling ones at that  :photo:   Oooh, look at all those bears!!!  I love her lady bear with the feathered hat, though...I think out of all, that's my favorite..  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thrilling, thanks soo much,.

I could stare at those awesome bears all day!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

My favourite among all Irène's bears is her avatar bear. Doesn't he look great in my hands? See on the pic!
A chance no one bought him at the show, so I still have a chance to buy him! Why didn't I buy him???

bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer