Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

clare14 Country Bears
England

I was supposed to be on holiday, BUT I won't be now  bear_sad , so to make up for it, all being well, I am coming to Hugglets (only as a visitor) and would love to meet up with whoever I can!!   (Well whoever wants to meet me anyway!!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh )  Can you let me know if you're going to be there, and I will make sure I catch up with you, can't wait, it's going to be wonderful!!!   :hug:

Can you tell I'm excited!!!   bear_rolleyes  bear_laugh

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

SOUNDS LIKE FUN CLARE...
LETS TRY AND ARRANGE SOMETHING...
Its on a Sunday 3rd September so should  be fine for me.
Lanie x

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Party at Hugglets!!!

beary_clairey Luton

I'll be there, so you can count me in too girls !!!

Hugs

Claire

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

As much I would like to go Hugglets...we are going to sunny Whitby that weekend

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

See you there Clare! I know Lynette and Paula will be there also a few other but I'm sure they will let you know.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Hi Clare

I'm hoping to be able to get there as a visitor too - providing no one throws a spanner in the works last minute that is!  Hopefully we can all meet up.

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

I'll be there.  Stand 42 in Hall 2.

Because I'm on my own it's difficult to get away from the stand but I'm sure we can all meet up.  How about we all wear Teddy-Talk T-shirts . then at least we'll have some chance of recognizing one another?

Hugs,

Sue

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I'll be there too ! I hope I can meet you all ! I'll be at stand 154 in hall 5. I don't know if I can move much either as my fiancé finally can't come and I'm on my own for the stand.
As for the Teddy Talk T-Shirt, I'm afraid I won't wear one as I was planning to dress up a little more (a red dress or something like that  bear_innocent ) but for sure it's a great idea bear_original.

I can't wait being in September ! (but I hope time won't go too fast as I have only 4 bears done for the moment...  bear_rolleyes )

Lots of hugs,
Marion bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yay!!!   I'm so looking forward to meeting you all!!  Claire and I are meeting some artists from another board too, and I've made a date to say hello to Andrea Brewer and I will be sure to pop along to see my dear friend Jo Vernalls from Bears of Grace, better make sure I get to see some bears!!!  HAHAHA!!!

Anyone else??   bear_wub

Board footer