Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=20]OK A challenge to all you Photo-Phobic Talkers in Teddyland[/size]   a102.gif

p045.gif

n100.gif
When our T-shirts come we have a piccy taken and post it so, silly us, we can see all the Talkers in their TeddyTalk t-shirts....

c027.gif

What-cha think guys ?

n110.gif

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

a045.gif

Whats that?  You think this is a left handed way to get the few who haven't posted their piccy to post one?

[size=20]MOI?????![/size] d100.gif

lulubears Posts: 280

Oh, please tell me I didn't miss a posting about ordering the t-shirts!  I've been trying to stay caught up, but I'm not sure I'm doing so well at it.

I'm one of the guilty ones about not posting my photo.  Sue Ann and I discussed this not long ago, and I keep thinking I'm going to get an avatar and my photo done, but, well, uh....  I promise, I'll try to get it done by the weekend.  Then when I get a t-shirt, I'll post a photo of that too.

Hugs,
Luann

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Erin, Erin, Erin, Erin.....
Ya know, you could put up a photo of your aunt's husband's cousin's sister-in-law's neice and we'd never know the difference!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Yeah, I'm with Luann, Dilu..... did we miss the 'ordering of the t-shirts'???

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Nope!  Shelli will be posting shortly! 

All is under control fellow Talkers......

I was just reading one of the posts and saw Kassie's photo under her avatar for the first time.  Boy what a beauty!  And it got me to thinking,

we do have some Talkers here who haven't quite been able to share-and I thought, golly if I can put on some blush and a t-shirt maybe the others can too.

And lets face it, we all love seeing what our Fellow Talkers look like....it makes us more real to each other.....

Like the best friends we are!

e112.gif  s024.gif

Board footer