Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

My Mom & Dad, Brother & Sister N Law is flying in from Texas to spend the 4th of July with us.

I have not seen them since early March, I can't wait.  It has been hard living in
colorado without them bear_sad  I miss my mom all the time, we always did everthing
together.

I'm doing some cleaning around the house getting everything ready :)
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July.
hugzzzzzzzz

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Dear Tami,
Are your folks leaving from Odessa? If they are, please ask your mother if she might have a extra empty suitcase that they could stuff me in, so that I might be smuggled back to Colorado with them!  :pray: 
I would love to go to Colorado to visit my family  bear_flower
Hope that you all have a safe and super weekend  :hug:   :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Have a great weekend with your family Tami bear_thumb

I hope everyone else across the water has a special July 4th too bear_original

:hug:

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Oh Tami I am so happy for you!  It is so hard to be away from family especially when it sounds like you have a close relationship.  Have a wonderful time with them and enjoy the time they are visiting! :clap:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Roxanne wrote:

Dear Tami,
Are your folks leaving from Odessa? If they are, please ask your mother if she might have a extra empty suitcase that they could stuff me in, so that I might be smuggled back to Colorado with them!  :pray: 
I would love to go to Colorado to visit my family  bear_flower
Hope that you all have a safe and super weekend  :hug:   :hug:

hahahaha yes Roxanne they are leaving from Odessa, isnt that wierd my family is there and yours is here!
hugzzzzzzzzzzz

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Have a super weekend Tami and I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July.  It'll be pretty quiet here on the farm...I hope bear_thumb

Board footer