Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi ladys. I miss you for a so long time. We had a big problem with our electricity. One night, my husband heard a big noise. He woke up and it smelt like somethings burning. He started to verified what's wrong in every room and each time, the light broke down. We decided to phone to firemans service.They checqued every where and found nothings wrong. Then, we called the electricity companie and told them that the lights wich didn't broken have a very high lightening. They gone to the electric transformer and found a broken cable. In fact, we had 380 volts eansted of 220 volts. The result is many burned things: the computer, the scanner, the printer, the hi-fi system, the phone and the DVD. We are still waiting to be refund by the electricity companie insurance.I've been waiting to be teached by my son in low how to update my website.He told me that it was too hard to know how to work with the flash system, but he finally find a solution: he teached me how to build some PDF catalogues.He took off from the site all the sold bears and i built my pages. Now to see my creations, (bears, dolls, hats), you have to click on: Shop, then on the desired catalogue, then waiting a few secondes for the PDF page to load, use the zoom and voilà. I'm not sure that is the best system, but now i will not depend on someone else to update my website. I'm happy to read all the new topics and best off all to see all the new bears. I hope that you will all have a nice summer. Oh yes, i also had a very good moment at the Paris event. It worked petty well for me. Now i'm working for the next one.Beary hugs to all bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Welcome back Irène!

Good to know you will get some money back for the stupid error of the electricity company!!!!

I am going to have a look at your website right now...

beary hugs,
Sophie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Welcome back Irene!  :hug:  Sorry you had to go through all of that.  What a pain in the neck.  Glad your house is still in tack though. bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome back Irene - how terrible that your power was blown out.
Good luck with getting your web-site up and running.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Welcome back Irene, gosh you were very lucky your house didn't burn down.
So glad your back with us  bear_grin

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Hi Irene,
Welcome back.. what a time you have had. I hope it's all on track to be replaced soon. Good job on learning new computer skills, it's wonderful how making bears can force us to learn new things.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Welcome back Irene ..... so glad that the house was OK ....it sounds like you were very lucky really..

Irene Irenours-bears
France

You are all very kind with me bear_original . Yes we were lucky that my hubby don't have a heavy sleep like me bear_grin Now we just have to be patient for the refund. the most important thing is the fact that i can be here again. bear_wub  to you all

Board footer