Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Hi all bear_flower

Lisa's already approved this design, but I wanted to get feedback from the rest of you.

Nevermind the names--Lisa will decide which to include and in what order. We just need to know if it's attractive and readable.

When published, the ad will measure 7.5 by 5.125, or 17 by 13 cms, and this is only about 2/3 to 3/4 of actual size. What do you think?

AdCopyWeb.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

It looks good to me Eileen.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Thanks, Jane! :hug:

But yikes . . . it came up more than full size on my screen. Weird. The real thing will be high resolution (450dpi), not the crummy low resolution we can post here (72dpi).

As I said, the names are just place-holders for now. Lisa will know whose stuff she can use after writing her article. I just copied and pasted all the names posted for consideration, tried to put them into alphabetical order and messed up, and then gave up and left the mess as is.

So all of us are at this point only possibles . . . self included.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Wait a sec. Now it's back to the smaller size. I think my computer's haunted bear_cry

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Very smart Eileen - nice job!  :clap:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I agree, very smart!  Crisp, bright, pulls your eye in to read the lists. Great Job! bear_thumb

~Chrissi
ebay, ctcatherwoods
coming summer2006..www.CatherWoods.com (tweaking it now!!)

nettie scotland
Website

Well done you what a star!!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Great add :). Thanks Eileen and Lisa ! :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Looks super, Eileen and thanks a bunch, Lisa!

hugs,

Brenda

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
Lisa wrote:

I'll also be quoting Chowley Bears in this editorial, although couldn't fit your name in the advert, sorry Sandra, i'll certainly mention your business name in the editorial as your starting out and that's the main issue of this editorial, to help those beginning.

Thank you so much Lisa - its a tad overwhelming.

One note - please don't think I'm being picky..................but its Chowlea not Chowley :hug:

Congratulations with the list Eileen - from a quill pen merchant - I stand back in awe.......... :dance:

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

May I suggest 1 change from "Teddy Talk" to "Teddy-Talk.com"

Thanks.

Quy bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OOOh good idea, maybe we can get some more collectors in here!!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

It is very nice, and even small it reads well....I second Quy's suggestion though....

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Eileen you have done a great job...and Lisa Thanks so much  :hug:

I don't want to be a pain but I noticed that Duffy antiques had their ebay id in and thought that was a great idea...as I don't have a website I wondered if I could do that too.  I edited my original post to include it.  but if it is too much of a hassle that's fine too it can stay as is.  :redface:

I'll put it here too so you don't have to search..

Sarah Jackson ebay id:- hooked_on_bears
hookedonbears@optusnet.com.au

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

The ad looks great Eileen.  You sure were fast !   The names etc. show up well on the blue background.  I think Quy's suggestion is a great one as that would generate interest in the site so works as advertisement for everyone on TT.   This is so exciting !  Thanks again Lisa for your generosity.  :hug:   :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Looks great, thank you Lisa and Eileen, love the colours and the style of the ad.

I don't have any issues with references to quotes either in the article if it is relevant and suited, will leave that up to your judgement.

Thanks  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Looking good and thank you Eileen and Lisa, for taking the trouble to put such great promo together for Teddy Talk.

Could you supply contact details for the mag, so that we can all order a copy when it is published?  Thanks!  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Thanks, all!  :hug:

Once I finished my ad for TB&F I was addicted. Thanks to Lisa's extraordinary generosity, I didn't have to stop!

bear_thumb Great idea, Quy.

bear_original Sarah Jane, adding your ebay ID takes another line, which throws off the alignment, but it works if I move you to the bottom of a column.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

WoW, does look good  bear_original

sarahjane Brisbane

Sarah Jane, adding your ebay ID takes another line, which throws off the alignment, but it works if I move you to the bottom of a column.

Wow thank you so much Eileen and Lisa, I really am grateful for this I would still be ages off this sort of thing otherwise.  :redface:   bear_original

Board footer