Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Because of all the beautiful ways the fantabulous teddies have arrived here at The Golly House I have been fussing about improving my own "presentation"

I am no way  up to the par that most of you are at, but hey....this is a first try...

My honey must have felt sorry for me because he got me a rather simply little program and this is my first attempt. 

Sandy, you are either the lucky first or not so lucky first and I will keep trying! 

It won't load from my photoshop program.....but then I remembered Nancy T saying "SAVE IT TO DESKTOP"  so lets see if it works....

ok fingers crossed, also eyes and toes.......

OK didn't work....sigh....back to the drawing board!

c025.gif

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Dillykins please keep trying. Ask Quy, I'm sure he can help with whatever problem you are having.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

I think I might have it this time!

oh no!

a032.gif

07-07-2006-104513AM-2.jpgOK....lets try again.....this time by scanning in and saving to photo program.....

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Dilu, that is great, what a lovely personal touch!!   I would be chuffed to bits to receive that, especially with one of your wonderful gollies!!  Well done you, and what a super idea!!   :hug:  :hug:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Brilliant - people would love to get those.

I don't know what I enjoy most - your post topics or the little smiley thingys that go with them  (Note my grasp of technical detail here.....) :crackup:

Thanks for brightening up my day. :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Sandra, yeah, I've been meaning to ask Dilu for AGES, where do you get all your wonderful smilies from, they're just fab!!   I'd like to use some in my regular emails.   And you always have one for every occasion you smiley queen you!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:    I can't even get my head around text in different colours and sizes, there's no hope for me!!   bear_rolleyes

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Ohhh Dilu, That's wonderful!!!! You got it!!!!!!!!!woweeeeeeeeeeeee  k015.gif  k005.gif

Hugs,

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap:  bear_thumb Way to go, Dilu--it's GREAT!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu... your work is outstanding.

... and you're MY inspiration!

:hug:

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

ah what a neat little 'extra'! well-done!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Dilu, what a wonderful little added treasure to go with your gollies.  Customers will be delighted to receive it with their gollies.  Great job.

hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu . . . what a superb job you have done!  It's wonderful!  A very special tag to go with a very special gollygirl!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YAY! DILU!!!  Awesome tag.  You are my inspiration to try this one day myself. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You still have the coolest looking house I have seen. :dance:  :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

AWWW Dilu thats excellent... so cute.
I ADORE YOU WONDERFUL HOUSE... bear_wub

sarahjane Brisbane

Yes I want that cool looking house too!!!  bear_grin

Looks great Dilu anyone would be thrilled to recieve one of those with their golly.  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dilu you did a great job.  I love your wit and creativity .  That card with be wonderful to send with your Gollies.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I think its wonderful Dilu!!!  and I just adore your  house  bear_wub
xo Sarah

Board footer