Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

aiyame.jpgHi guys

Well it feels like forever since I've been able to relax and look at TT properly.  I have missed out on some great bears by the looks of things!  Everybody has been doing some amazing work.

Tonight I fly out for the National Bear and Doll Festival here in New Zealand.  I'm a bit nervous about doing this show - I haven't done a show here in NZ for a couple of years, and this one in particular for 3 years so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.  There will be at least 5 teddy talkers participating in this show - not bad for an itty bitty country.

Here's a couple of the bears I'll be taking.  I think I have 24 bears for the show - that's if the last two get their ears tonight!  Sorry about the crap photos. The middle of winter doesn't make for good photos - by the time I get home from work it's too dark to take them.

Mel (New Bearland) and I are planning to take more tomorrow.  we promise to take lots of the show too - though this is a tiny show by international standards.   :P

Ariana.jpg

boysonbeary.jpgxiang.jpg

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh, they are divine!!! LOVE them.  bear_wub

Krümelbärchen Kr
Hagen / Germany

They are wonderful - so cute bears  bear_wub

My favourite one is Ariana - she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet  bear_wub  bear_wub

I wish you much success for your show -I'm sure you will have  bear_flower

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh Melissa,

Loooove them all!  Have LOADS of fun at the show!!!! (when you go)

Kimberly W.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Your bears are all so sweet! Have fun at the show...don't forget to send us lot's of pictures! Wishing you a safe and happy trip!
JeannieB bear_original

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Ooh Melissa! I was just thinking about you yesterday and thinking I must email you....now I know why you've been so quiet! 24 bears! And you work full time too! You make me hang my head in shame.  bear_sad The Gold Coast show is only 7 weeks away and I have only a handful of bears made.

I hope you have a wonderful show...best of luck but you won't need it if those samples are anything to go by! Love those pandies! Look forward to the pics..hope you get to take heaps! :photo:
Good luck to Mel too and the other 'anonymous' TT'ers! bear_happy

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Such pretty bears!  I'm sure you'll have a great show!!  bear_thumb

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

thanks guys - Alexis (alexisbears) and I flew in last night and are staying with Mel - we are all doing last minute preparation before we go and set up.  The other two tters coming are Tracey from bearys by tracey and Laraine (rainebears).  Fingers crossed that we all sell something!

We've already had hail this morning - just hoping it doesn't snow! 

Hayley - hope you have a fantastic time at the gold coast.  i wish that I could have gone - maybe next year!  Still hoping to get back to Melbourne next year - if only to go clothes shopping  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Melissa, I'm agog (:o me agag) at the detail you achieve in such teeny bears!

Good luck at the show, and I've got to say that hail sounds good right now. bear_laugh

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Your bears are so adorable.  I love the pandas.

Sandi

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Melissa, your little ones are just superb, and I think you are so very talented.  I'm sure you will do so very well at the show.  Look forward to seeing pictures.  Bear Shows are such fun.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Melissa they are really so very cute!

love them love them love them

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Melissa, well done, they are so cute, good luck with the show.  :clap:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Yummy yummy they are sweet as candy!

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

They are absolutely adorable!  Love the Pandas and Boysonbeary!  Good luck at the show.  Hope the weather gets better for you.

Hugs,
Cindy

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Melissa,
Good luck with the show, the bears you have shown are so adorable.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Celena Oxford

Melissa, your bears are really really really very cute  bear_wub  Best wishes for the show  bear_original

Board footer