Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Kathleen Pa

Today I placed my first order with intercal.  I thought I would  take a peek at TT before I ordered and just get to Intercal with the link on top of the screen. So, I see a post about someone else just ordering and click on it.  I didn't know about the coupons!!!! The coupons were just enough incentive to  be alittle indulgent in my ordering!!
It is like getting the shipping for free and then some.  Now I just have to wait.  I can't believe how excited I am.   I just can't wait to run my fingers thru all that mohair!!! I just had to share my excitement.

Kathleen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Good for you Kathleen!!!  It is incentive for a wee bit more shopping.  i really appreciate TT doing this.

And waiting is absolutely the hardest!

p025.gif

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Very exciting, isn't it?
So now we are two waiting for our orders.

That's right I did not see the coupon page, but i think I did pretty well, ordering all my mohair pieces from the bargain page! So I think I did great deals!

And well, I had not planned to spend so much money so I could not even afford to reach $100...
Another time maybe!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer