Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Kathleen Pa

Hello everyone,
After an extremely crazy day at work, I came home to my FIRST INTERCAL MOHAIR ORDER!!!!!!!  I've only purchased 3 pieces before and they were all bought separately, but all thats a changing!  Being a very consciousness shopper (ha ha) I couldn't help but order enough to use the coupon.  Because I bought several small cuts I got lotsa different pieces.  Tonight  I just keep running my hands over all the fur and trying to decide what to start first.  Can you see the smile on my face ? I think I'll be dreaming of bears tonite. bear_original

Kathleen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kathleen

a010.gif I so remember my first order....(easy since it was just 2 years ago) and how amazed I was by the fabric.

Congratulations...Intercal is a great company to do business with.....no I am not a paid spokesperson :crackup:

gollyhugs

dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I remember my first order too.... in fact, the first 4 or 5 orders were like Christmas every time cause I'd order something different each time. My order was from a different supplier but that doesn't really matter.... when you are new to bear making and spending a lot of money... mohair is mohair and it's all exciting!!!

Thanks for sharing your excitement... renews my own to dig into a tall and anxiously awaiting pile of mohair I have here!!!!  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is so exciting Kathleen - we look forward to seeing the finished Bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh yes nothing like a box of FUR !!!!!!  :dance:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Kathleen, I know how excited you are as well.  I still feel the same when I order something new :crackup:  Thanks for sharing!

beary_clairey Luton

Nothing better than a parcel of fur turning up . It IS just like Christmas!!!

Hugs

Claire

228.gif

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Kathleen, that feeling never gets old!  Love getting fur!!!!  Enjoy!!
xo Sarah

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Er Sandi ... you must be with the wrong partner!!!  :crackup:

I received a box from Intercal this morning ... oooooh yum, yum, yum!  Sooooo pretty!!!  I've just cut into the first piece, a gorgeous wavy tie-dye ... having fun today!!   bear_tongue

Board footer