Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

violet1.jpgedward1.jpgHi Everyone,

I think it's about time we start up another topic for our newborns.

Here are two new ones from me. Both in the antiquey style I am loving so much.  Both are about 6" tall.

Here's Edward (the boy), he is something different for me due to his short fur.  The mohair used is felted mohair, and I think looks great on the older style bears.

The girl is Violet whom is one of my favourite bears I've ever made!!!

JUst thought I'd share!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Danni, very cute bears you have there! I like your new style although it still reflects your other bears. Yes my friend they really do have the Danni look about them...congratulations, I'm sure they will give a lot of pleasure to whoever buys them...that's presuming that you are selling them.

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Danni !  Are they your new design ??
I love the antique look you did on Edward and Violet.
Great work ! :)

Hugs/Marie

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Danni, you have been a busy bee - little Violet is totally charming, I can understand why she is your favourite, the colour is so pretty and has that old antique faded look - she will fly off the shelves!  If I were you and you still have some fabric I would make a Violet 2 for yourself :)

Big Hugs,
Catherine

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Danni, I am liking your new design, Violet is definitely my favourite.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Danni ,they are just adorable and you have a look all your own even if it's a new pattern.They are both very lovely.Great job!!

Bleasssing,Shari.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Danni, I just love, love, love  your new bears.   The faces are just beautiful.  Violet is a such an innocent, sweet bear with such nice color.  Well done bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Add my compliments . . . the bears are reeeeaaaallllyy adorable!!  Even though it is a new style for you, Danni, Delartful Bears DO show up in both of them.  Job very well done!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Well done, I also love that they look very different from your Aviator bear, but still have your style. Nicely done!
Heather

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Fabulous, and very much Delartful in look and feel.  Love them!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love them both! Violet looks so sweet with the bow in her hair.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

very nice Danni, and you haven't lost your 'look' either which is great bear_laugh I haven't used felted mohair yet...it looks good tho bear_original 
is that 32 now lol ;)
big hug
sarah

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

And, I have to spill the beans and tell you all they will be traveling to the US to go to shows with ME!! bear_tongue I can't wait to meet these two adorable creations. Danni, they are just spectacular!!! Most definitely Delartful Bears!!! Their new mamas will be so lucky!!

If you are going to be in the New England area this fall perhaps you'll come to one of the Bear shows where Danni's bears as well as Tammy Wamboldt, Catherine Young and Aileen Terry's bears will be available in the fur for hugging and adopting! (OK, I'll have a few bears of my own there too but I'm really excited to be offering some of Teddy Talk artist's bears!) The show schedule can be seen here: [url]http://www.backroadbears.com/Shows & Events.htm[/url]

Hugs,
Daphne

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely wonderful Danni!!!!! Your new style is wonderful! I also absolutely adore your other style of bears but you are just showing us what a creative and wonderful artist you are.

Many Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

Silly me, I forgot to mention that the bears are going to be sent to Daphne for the bear shows.  I am nervous that none of my bears will sell... I just keep telling myself..whatever will be .. will be... LOL

THankyou everyone for the sweet comments.. you girls are the best!!!!!

Danni

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Danni, love those cutties!! they are so sweet!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh that is so great Danni bear_laugh  Let us know how they go.  I know they will sell quickly :)
hugs sarah

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Miss Danni - I recall an email you sent me about MY self-esteem.... do I need to repeat it back to you???

Your bears are going to sell!! Everyone I've shown them too has loved them!!

Have faith young grasshopper!!! bear_grin

Board footer