Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. I know this is off the teddy topic but we wanted to let you know that we have added a new venture to Bears By Beesley.

We are so excited as we have a new little business called BEESLEY'S LITTLE PEANUT FACTORY tm!

We have not crossed over but are now doing reborn baby dolls. I have always been facinated by them and Danni's sister Nikki dolls really made me want to give them a try.

Of course we will still be creating bears from Bears By Beesley but this will add a whole new dimension to our craft.

Our first little one is called GRACIE MARIE and I would love it if you would go to our web site for BEESLEY'S LITTLE PEANUT FACTORY and have a look! Thanks guys!!

Hugs Louise and Garnet

0a1aaaaztt97.jpg   

http://www.beesleyslittlepeanutfactory.com

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Louise,

Gracie is so precious.  I too have been facinated by these dolls.  They are so lifelike.  I would be real interested in how things go with them.  I wish you much luck.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow . . . Louise, what a fun venture!  Gracie is wonderful - looks like it's going to be a total success!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! They are awsome!!!!...they look so real.
bear_wub  :clap:  bear_thumb Your will do very well with these little sweeties.

Hugs Lynn

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

OMG...I love reborn dolls.   I have a few myself that I just adore.

Good for you Louise.  I will definitely be checking out your little bubba's.

Hugs,
Shantell

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:clap:  :clap: Oh what fun!! I'm not a doll fancier myself but I certainly have a great respect for the work that these wee darlings involve. :clap:  :clap:
All the verybest for your new venture :clap:  bear_flower
I'm only disappointed that you arent selling real peanuts bear_cry  bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wow, congrats.
You have done a great job with them. So lifelike.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Well done - great doll - especially for your first!!!

Danni

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

WOW Louise, I just looked at her photos and she is sooo realistic - incredible work - good luck with your new venture :)

Catherine
bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

wow!  I love dolls and have made porcelain before.  love the softness of the re born dollies tho.  Gracie is gorgeous!!  I love your site too.  pretty and cute too bear_wub  Have fun Louise  :hug:
xx Sarah

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow fantastic Louise, good luck.  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Louise, your little baby is just beautiful. What a fun new venture to get into. Best wishes for much success! :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Louise she is just fantastic. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   I love those reborn babies.  They are so life-like.  It looks like you are off to a perfect start! bear_wub

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Good luck with your new venture, Louise! She is darling! What is she made of ? Porcelain? Vinyl? Do you make the doll too or do you start with a basic plain model and just do the painting? I've seen these dolls on ebay but never did really know how they are made and what the "reborn" means - unless it is like the people who take manufactured Barbie dolls and "remake" them by repainting the features and redoing the hair and outfits, making one-of-kind artist creations out of them.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Louise,
I just adore Gracie - she is a darling little one  bear_wub
I have been messing about with a couple of trials in the same area - but not finished a full baby yet - I have to say the time to complete is Huge - this is why I make miniatures - I love to see a finished job quickly I first tried ordinary oils but put that to the side since I am told that the oils take about 9 moths to dry completely - have tried the Genesis now - little Gracies coloring is terrific - so much patience to create - never mind the hair rooting bear_grin
anyway - I am rabbiting - sorry  :redface:
Best of luck with your new venture - Gracie is a tremendous start to a wonderful extension in your art bear_flower  bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Love your site, your little peanut and the fact that you two are always doing something wonderful!!

gollyhugs

dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thanks so much for the well wishes guys.

Edie I purchased a head arms and legs done in silicone vinyl. About 27 hours of painting layers and layers is done to give a natural skin color. Veining is also done. Then the hair is rooted with a tiny needle and took about 22 hours. Then a cloth body is used which is stuffed as well as the head and limbs for a realistic weight. Gracie is 4 lbs 6 oz.

All and all the info on what reborning is on our web site at:

http://www.beesleyslittlepeanutfactory.com

Thanks so much again!

Hugs Louise

Board footer